Feeling soooo annoyed!!

Madamejones25

Hey everyone,

Dont wana put anyone on a downer but feeling pretty peeved! So had my weekly weigh in and I lost 1/2lb! I was in Blackpool last weekend on holiday and I tried so hard not to go overboard! My mum and sister did and they still lost more than me! So frustrating!

Really need to get back on track this week! Anyone else feeling the same??

I cried once in class cause i'd worked so hard for the whole month (100% behaved) & exercising and i lost 0.5lb whereas other admit to drinking LOTS at wkends and cheating by going out for meal and loose loads more.

Not sure why it happens, but we can't change it. Were just the slow loss team eh!

Focus on this week and hope it shows sometime soon x

yes i hear u! am in this for the long haul i know its gonna take a while but other than a few blips have been on it quite steadily since Feb so my longest stint as a member, it is so frustrating it being so slow! lol

I was a member of the slow loss team as well, but got to target in July. All comes to those who wait, but yes I know just how you feel. I often felt cheated too, just keep on going you will get there

Thank you, I suppose it's better it comes off slower, then it will stay off!! I'm feeling pretty focused at the mo, maybe this will finally be my year!!! :)

Back