Feeling sorry for myself

Treats

Silver Member
:cry: I have a stinking cold.. ache from head to foot and want sympathy!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Don't feel like doing anything and can't go to bed to watch telly as the tube went this morning!!

My Dads birthday and haven't been able to get hold of him yet.. oh and it is snowing on and off :eek:

Ok sympathy can start now :8855:

Poor you, there, there, there. Hope you feel better soon. xxx Loobylou

Poor you - get a big mug of tea and a hot water bottle and duvet and take to the settee with a good book.
Hope you feel better soon.

Boooo *hugs*

I can sympathise...I have had a stinky cold the last few days too. Pants isn't it!

Think of the nice things...like how lovely SNOW is!! And how you can have lots of lovely things like satsumas that are good for your cold...and er...that you can stay in your PJs all day legitimately if you want to!!!

how ya feeling now treats? x

Aww can I say the word crap!! Well I just did... the aching is awful the nose blowing has given me a sore nose... throat is killing me and I have had that many oranges today I am hoping for a speedy recovery!!!

Trying to drink lots of lemon water to keep myself hydrated but then have to go to the loo every half hour.... aww anyone want to take this from me... I feel soooooooo bad!!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh drat weigh in on Monday too

Awww hun that sounds truly crappy, snuggle up warm and look after yourself x

fanks....you look brill.... wish I looked brill...can't see it somehow with two toilet rolls stuck up my nostril and barrier cream on my lips and nose.....gugly comes to mind!:cry:

Still feeling ill guys... think my head is going to explode.... the screen is so bright but addicted.... had about 5 hours sleep on and off.... waaahhh feel so poorlyyyyyy :cry:

odd... posted a message to see how you were today and it's disappeared... gone poof.. hmmm

anyway sorry you're still not feeling better..

hope things improve soon..

Sx

Take care Treats. Have you taken some painkillers for your poor head. All I ca do is send you a virtual hug:sick::patback:

Thanks Susie.....how sad am I laying here with sunglasses on as the screen is too bright.. eyes hurt and think it is going to my chest now :sigh::cry::cry:it really stings!

If its going to your chest call the doctor and make an appointment. The last thing you want is a chest infection.
Take care of yourself, keep warm and drink plenty of fluids. It really sucks when you feel crap doesn't it.

Little harder to do that over here.... I will give a couple of days and if I am still like this I will badger my husband into taking me to the chemist... he is a firm believer it is all in your head type of guy... doh!! Cough cough......

See if he thinks its all in your head when your bad with a chest infection and can't do anything. Remember sooner is better with these sort of things.

Back