feeling terrible

Can any one help. been on lipotrim for nine days i am now getting really bad stomach cramps and headache and feeling sick has anyone else felt like this. Do not want to stop doing this but feeling really bad at the moment taken to my bed and with two children i can't go on like this.:cry:

Are you drinking enough water, are you eating all 3 of your meals, its not lady time is it as I believe LT can mess around in this department, are you been regular?
Have an early night and if no better tomorrow go to the docs.
Get well soon x

Hi Melissa, are you drinking enough water? or even to much water. May be worth popping to see the chemist tomorrow. I did have a bad stomach in my second week too. It did pass though after a few days. I wish you better.

Thank you i am drinking enough no not that time just feel like **** might take that idea and go to doctors tommorow got to go about my back anyway thanks for your advice.

Are you drinking enough water, are you eating all 3 of your meals, its not lady time is it as I believe LT can mess around in this department, are you been regular?
Have an early night and if no better tomorrow go to the docs.
Get well soon x

SNAP..im such a slow typist.lol

Its very important to drink the water. U start out with great intentions but there are times u slack off. Has this happened.
Go in or phone the chemist 2mro. Hope u feel well soon

...........and all the other things pet???

Maybe its nothing to do with LT. My mum has a bug and has all the same symptoms as you hun. xx

Ah you poor thing - it happens and so long as it's not through too little water or indeed (bowel) trouble - sorry but it's a fact, then just take it as a duvet day - they come and you just need to get some shut eye and wake up remembering you didn't crack and your still losing weight - pull out something that you are looking forward to wearing and hopefully that will pick up your spirits.

Hang in there - keep on the site - these guys are a superb support network

Best of luck.....
Keep up the good work

Thank you all so much going to stick at it and see how i feel in the morning. Going to get my head down night. you are all very supportive thanks.

Hey chica, how you feeling today then? *Hugs* Hope you're feeling better than yesterday hun x

sorry to hear yoou are feeling poorly. hang in there i felt awful about 6 days in it passes just have early night keep drinking water

Hi just to give you all an update been to the doctors today as i had to go about my slipped disc so i asked her she has advised me to come off it for a while get my health better ie my back not been able to walk for three weeks and on morfine , she thinks it is just a mixture of everthing so have come off it. Feel a failure as you lot have done so so well. I WILL DEFO BE STARTING AGAIN AFTER MY HOLS IN THREE WEEKS. I will also be using this site to get me through. Thank you all for your kind words and advice. Love melissaxxxx

Your not a failure hun...its medical and not ur fault. We'll still be here when you decide to come back but make sure ur fit and healthy first chick and keep us posted!!!!!!
Sal x

Back