Feeling the difference already!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Trim T, 5 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Trim T

Trim T Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.8%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi all

I restarted on new years day (start as you mean to go on), having regained over a stone...... after losing 4 1/2 in 2008 and keeping it off for most of 2009.

I'm on day 5 and i can already feel the difference in my clothes and just generally feeling slimmer......... i forgot how good it felt to know you are losing weight..... gives me such a buzz!

Off to have a soup, to warm myself up, shivering like mad LOL xxx

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sass

Sass Silver Member

well done on getting to day 5, i'm restarting too but everyday since the 1st has been a restart for me, i just hope that i can reach day 5 too :D

Enjoy your soup, know what you mean about needing to be warmed up. Its bloody freezing!!

4. Trim T

Trim T Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.8%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    You can do it Sass, and it is so worth it when you see your goal getting closer every week x

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done on getting to day 5, I'm pretty much the same as Sass as I've been doing ss+/810 as I didn't have enough supplies but like Sass everyday has been a restart. Picked up new supplies yesterday :) and so far so good!

6. mich1010

mich1010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(16.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet 810 plan
    Well done Trim T for getting to day 5, not long til your WI xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.