FEELING THE STRAIN IN CROYDON...

dandanbthin

HEY LADIES
IM NEW TO THIS SITE AND A FELLOW DIETER..
MY NAMES DANIELLE IM 27 AND A MUMMY TO MY 2.5YR OLD DAUGHTER. IVE BEEN STRUGGLING WITH MY WEIGHT FOR THE PAST 7 YRS AND MORE SO SINCE HAVING MY LITTLE GIRL. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING BUT UNFORTUNATELY LACK SUPPORT AROUND ME SO HOPING THIS SITE WILL HELP ME..ALSO ANY HINTS & TIPS ARE VERY WELCOME!! LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO EVERYONE AND ENJOY READING MORE SUCCESS STORIES.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL AND HERE'S HOPING SOME COMES MY WAY!!
:superwoman:

Hello there and :welcome2: You will find lots of support here, we're a friendly bunch.:) Any ideas on what sorta plan you'd like to try?

Hello Danielle, welcome to the minimins boards. I'd cruise the forums to see if you can find a plan that you think will suit you.

Hi Danielle.

I'm 27 also (well until saturday ;) ) It's good that you are tackling this issue now :)

Good luck with whatever plan you decide to follow :D

Hi and welcome, i'm also 27 too, good luck with your weightloss journey, hope you find a plan that suits you x

Hi Dannielle, well done on taking your first steps, best of luck. What weight loss program have you decided to follow. I am on Exante and it is working really well for me so far - only 5 days in and so far so good. I did find that giving up starch and dairy before I started helped so much as I did not get as many of the "side effects" I had no head aches and didn't feel tired at all.
Best of luck, thinking of you Emily xxx

Back