Feeling too dizzy

dirtycash

Hello everyone,

I’ve been on lipotrim for the past 14 days. My weight is dropping off quickly which i’m very happy about. My only concern is that I feel very dizzy a lot of the time and if I stand up too quickly it actually feels as though i’m going to pass out and this seems to be getting worse over time. I also get bad headaches and find that i can’t concentrate on anything for more than a couple of minutes.. i can’t even read more than a couple of pages in a book at one time.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi there,
Yes, I suffer with this also, especially when bending down, or getting up from lying/sitting - never had it before starting LT. I mentioned it to my doctor, he explained it is just a drop in blood pressure, and it takes a few seconds for it to recover, nothing to worry about, but it is important to make sure you are keeping your fluids up.

i do at least once a day its worse if i havnt had enough water.

I've had that feeling for about 6 weeks now. I've checked my blood pressure several times and it's absolutely fine so can only assume it's postural hypotension caused by low blood sugar. I did black out last week but I had just jumped out of bed to get the front door and came round as soon as I hit the floor!

I don't feel worried about it but if you are then i'd do what annes suggested and go to the GP.

Like everyone says, if you are really worried have it checked out. It is a common side effect of LT to have light headedness and awful headaches. Don't rush about so much. Drink plenty of water. It will not be bad all the time.

I fainted once on CD but that was because I was in work and didnt get chance to have a shake or water all day. It was very embarrasing as it was in front of my boss! They checked my blood sugar at work and it was really low.

i have those dizzy spells when bending down or getting up quick since week one and im now 13 weeks in.its just low blood sugar just drink more

don't drink too much!

Hello everyone,

I’ve been on lipotrim for the past 14 days. My weight is dropping off quickly which i’m very happy about. My only concern is that I feel very dizzy a lot of the time and if I stand up too quickly it actually feels as though i’m going to pass out and this seems to be getting worse over time. I also get bad headaches and find that i can’t concentrate on anything for more than a couple of minutes.. i can’t even read more than a couple of pages in a book at one time.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi Dirtycash,
I suffered really badly with this. And I still do occassionally. I found i was drinking TOO MUCH water!! I realised I was having nearly 6 litres a day as I was drinking 4 litres of plain water, and hadn't counted my tea and soda water. I make sure now that i ONLY drink up to 4 litres and the dizziness, although not completely gone, has really subsided a lot.
Just remember you are only having 450 calories a day, just enough to function. So take it steady, don't stand up too quickly.
Get your blood pressure checked regular too. You can get free checks at ASDA or Tesco pharmacy, and they don't judge you!!
Good luck x

Thanks alot guys. I reduced my water intake and over the past couple of days & i feel slightly better. I guess i've just got to put up with it.. LP isnt for life and this is just one of the very few negatives that goes with it :)

hey dirtycash, i had an extremely dizzy day yesterday, in fact i thought i was going to pass out. But my friend had suprised me with a spa day, so we were in and out of a pool, jaccuzi, steam room and sauna, and i think it just took it out of me!!
like you say, its one of the few negatives...! :)

Back