Feeling totally motivated to start in the morning!

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
;)

Well it's the beginning of a new week and my first post Xmas WI is on Sat and I plan to either be the same or have lost. I have 5 days to whip my butt into gear and I am feeling pumped to do so.

I've also got a wedding to go to on Sat arvo/evening and hoping to just pull out something from the wardrobe?? Although I will re assess that on Friday.

I have written out a weekly eating guide and now I am just about to point it. I hope it is not too under points?! I am allowed 22 per day do you think it matters if I only do 20 and not spend the 2 each day that i save like FAST START?, but for longer than a week?

Advice welcome.

Bren
X

Well it's been a great day food and exercise wise! Think I have done about 18 points of my 22.

Hope everyone else is off to a good start and remember to think thin!

xx

sounds fab Bren - 2pts off each day should be fine - just remember if you feel the need to eat them then do! xxx

Is it okay if I don't use them? I mean if I'm not hungry and don't want to. Just want to loose this week. I found in the week before Xmas I lost my discipline. Need to get it back. Trying really hard not to have sweet snacks only 3 meals with protein and snacks of either; coffee, sprite zero, fruit or crackers

Bren
x

Morning Bren or is it afternoon or evening!! lol

How are you getting on? Still being good and feeling motivated I hope?..x

Back