Feeling totally motivated to start in the morning!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by BREN, 3 January 2010.

1. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Well it's the beginning of a new week and my first post Xmas WI is on Sat and I plan to either be the same or have lost. I have 5 days to whip my butt into gear and I am feeling pumped to do so.

I've also got a wedding to go to on Sat arvo/evening and hoping to just pull out something from the wardrobe?? Although I will re assess that on Friday.

I have written out a weekly eating guide and now I am just about to point it. I hope it is not too under points?! I am allowed 22 per day do you think it matters if I only do 20 and not spend the 2 each day that i save like FAST START?, but for longer than a week?

Advice welcome.

2. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Well-Known Member

Hiya i would say saving 2 points would be fine.
    Good luck x
  3. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Well it's been a great day food and exercise wise! Think I have done about 18 points of my 22.

Hope everyone else is off to a good start and remember to think thin!

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Well-Known Member

sounds fab Bren - 2pts off each day should be fine - just remember if you feel the need to eat them then do! xxx
  5. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Is it okay if I don't use them? I mean if I'm not hungry and don't want to. Just want to loose this week. I found in the week before Xmas I lost my discipline. Need to get it back. Trying really hard not to have sweet snacks only 3 meals with protein and snacks of either; coffee, sprite zero, fruit or crackers

6. OneDeterminedChick

OneDeterminedChick Oh my gosh, im back AGAIN

Morning Bren or is it afternoon or evening!! lol

How are you getting on? Still being good and feeling motivated I hope?..x