Feeling unwell

jennys

Hi

I'm hoping someone can suggest something that may help me feel better.

I have been feeling iffy since day 2 and it's got a bit worse everyday since then. I'm now on day 10 of SS. The thought of having a pack isn't appealing at all. I went off the soups first, and now the shakes have followed.

I have tried upping my water, making them with more water, less water everything I can think of. I have seen a few posts about people feeling unwell but only for a few days.

I'd really like to sort it out as I don't want to give up, but I can't carry on like this! I'm finding it hard to concentrate at work too which I'm sure must be related.

I'm not sure if it's being hungry, but I am on 4 sachets a day so it shouldn't be.

Any ideas?
:jelous:

Maybe have a chat with your CDC. It's no good if you remain feeling ill. Maybe there is a way to work down the plans into SS? I hope you find a way to feel better and keep going with CD. Best wishes.

I mentioned it to her, but she just said drink more water!

Will try again next week though.

Thanks
x

Sorry to hear your feeling unwell. I drank lots of water in my first few days when I was feeling unwell, 4 litres and it helped a lot. Have u tried peppermint tea? It helps with nausea.

Two ideas for something different to do:
Try lots of crushed ice in the shakes and drink with a straw. I make mine up with 200mls water and crush bout 8 ice cubes. Or try freezing choc tetra, I leave mine in for about 4 hrs and it tastes like icecream.

Hope u feel better.

By day 10 I'm sure you should be feeling ok. Speak to her again and see what she says.

My friend went onCD and she was very poorly and gave up the second week. I am not trying to disencourage you in any way but just want you to be ok.

Maybe go to the dr and tell him the situation.

Hope you are better soon. Good luck xxxx

Back