Feeling very brave!!!

Thanks Lauren,your looking fab yourself ( as always) My pics aren't as glam as yours!! Your pics put me too shame!!! Me in my scraggy clothes,no make-up!! :D

Behave yourself missy you look absolutely stunning!!! your just glowing, u look gorgeous!!

xxxxx

Hey im new here and cant see ur pics to see how well uv done but im sure u look fantastic! Well done on the weight lose, i start 2morro so fingers crossed! Do u know why i cant see then, or is it that iv not made enough posts yet as im new?

Laura x

Hey im new here and cant see ur pics to see how well uv done but im sure u look fantastic! Well done on the weight lose, i start 2morro so fingers crossed! Do u know why i cant see then, or is it that iv not made enough posts yet as im new?

Laura x

Hi Laura and welcome!!!

Good luck for your LT journey,the first week is the hardest and once you have conquered it you will be buzzing with the results of your first weeks weigh in!!

You have to do 50 posts before you can view piccies,so get posting ;)

ok thanks for that wil try my best to get posting away lol

what a difference

Hi Slinky
what an amazing transformation. Its a bit surreal how quick we change. You must be so pleased. What are your friewnds/family saying

omg Slinkey, you look amazing!! Wow wow wow!! You go girl!!
xx Your a true inspiration honey xx

amazing difference well done

Hi Slinky
what an amazing transformation. Its a bit surreal how quick we change. You must be so pleased. What are your friewnds/family saying

Fank you :D

I went to visit my parents last week. Hadn't seen them since november and they were very happy for me.

My boss is dying to start LT afetr seeing my results,but she is trying to concieve so i don't think it would be the best for her.

Your doing fab too!! You will be cracking your 2 stones this week,well done X

Your clothes arent scraggy!!

And your just lucky to have a beautiful face that doesnt need make up!!

thanks am sure you will do tbh

Your clothes arent scraggy!!

And your just lucky to have a beautiful face that doesnt need make up!!

Pfffttttt, i am wearing anything at the mo as inbetween sizes and it's a pain in the butt!! But refuse to spend a fortune on clothes until i'm nearer goal.:D

Make-up for me on special occasions only,don't have anyone to impress any one any more!! It happens when you get over the hill like me :D

Not a spring chicken and gorgeous like you ;)

Well I dont think you need any make up!!

I went to tescos and bout the material trackies just plain teal coloured ones for £7!

They are so comfy!!! 14's are too big though which is great :) lol!!

Well I dont think you need any make up!!

I went to tescos and bout the material trackies just plain teal coloured ones for £7!

They are so comfy!!! 14's are too big though which is great :) lol!!

Snap, me's been to tesco too,just for a few bargains. That's all ya need for the length of time ya going to be in them :D

Oh and well done on the 14's being to big!!! That's mega

Back