Step 1 Sole Source + Feeling very diseartened after forst weigh in!

6lbs is amazing! Sometimes it takes longer for our bodies to catch up with a change of diet- maybe next week you will have a larger loss? You shouldn't compare yourself with others as everyone is different. Well done xx

Thanks! The more iv thought about it the more I think iv done okay! 6lb is better than sitting and doing nothing! And it is almost half a stone!!! Keep telling myself I CAN do this no matter how long it takes!!

You may find next week is another big number, too! :)

6lb is fab, well done you!! Bet you will do even better next week. I'm starting my journey tomorrow, can't wait to be lighter. Xx

Chesc, for some reason, I can go the whole week without losing (honestly!) then a day before it all falls off. No rhyme or reason to it!

Every week, when your CDC weighs you, you will see a loss!

I DO sympathise though as I think a day can seem a lot longer than 24 hours on this diet! And I almost expect that after a week I'll have halved my weight and the week after be back to my old self - nah!

I think "stone a month" is a good mantra to have; I don't know what you want to get down to but by summer you'll be a skinny Minnie one way or t'other! And I promise the best thing about this diet is how amazing you feel on the way down. I remember getting down to 13 and a half stone and fitting into size 14 jeans! Everyone comments, and you feel AMAZING! :D

I can't wait to feel like that!! How long have you been doing it for and how much have you lost? I'm so determined i almost cannot believe I haven't cheated haha have u been doing ss or ss+?xxx

You will, believe in yourself! You are having a small amount of calories compared to average so the weight has got to go xx

My CDC said if you don't have a big loss the first week, it normally hits the second week, but I think 6lbs is amazing so well done! I have just started today, been really hungry and am trying to get loads of housework done to distract myself but I think it's just making me more hungry! I hope it's easier when I'm at work :-/

Back