Feeling very low after my holiday

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I know I don't start CD until Wednesday morning, but I've come home from holiday and weighed myself, and gained 7lbs! I've only been away since Monday. Now I'm starting to worry, and think, "what if I can't do this" because I've stopped and started so many diets, so many times, I'm looking at this as if I don't suceed this time, I never will, but now my goal is even bigger, I don't know if I will succeed. I know I sound very negative, but I don't know what i'll do if I fail yet again, espesially as I'm heavier now than I ever have been, and it's really affecting my health now.:cry:

Don't dispare Donna,
You still have a life and there will be times when you have to go on holiday or to an important function, and that means eating. Just carry on as you were before you went away, forget the weight gain. day one tomorrow. Be positive!!!!

Hi honey

Oh, I know so well how you feel, I have been there many times. Ok, you have gained 7lb. It feels like a lot but in the grand scheme of things it is not the end of the world. You have made a life changing decision - to try CD. And really, it works. Look at some of the amazing stories on here, soontobegorgeous, Porgeous and all of the other amazing people like icemoose. In a few weeks time you will be well on your way to feeling slimmer and fitter, and more positive. You are there now, you had your holiday and it was good. Fantastic! Commit to this, and imagine how fab you will feel onyour next holiday. It is not just losing weight, but gaining confidence. a lot of us here have had weight problems our whole lives, I remember spending three days crying on my bed at the age of 13 because I felt so fat and unattractive. But yet, here we are. Dont forget that most people feel low after a holiday anyway - it is natural as you come back to earth with a bump and back to the real world, work, family problems or whatever. Dont let this temporary feeling spoil your journey. You said yu are at the heaviest weight you have ever been. Right! So make this the heaviest weight you ever were - there is only really one way to go and that is down. Keep reading and posting and you will have all the support you need. We are all behind you and there are people on here that can really help. Good luck. Let us know how you are doing as much as possible.

Hi Donna, sorry to hear you are feeling so low. Try to turn things on there head you have had a great holiday and are now about to make a really positive change to your life. As Kikuka said think of it as being the heaviest weight you will ever be. I remember the first time I sat down in front of my CDC, filled with hope and doubt at the same time. Little did I know then that I was about to embark on a journey which has change my llife beyond measure. As Icemoose said, CD is 99% in your head and staying positive and believing that you CAN do this and WILL succeed will make the journey so much easier for you.

I will stop as I am beginning to waffle, but bit HUGS.

Georgie
xx

I am sure you had a good holiday and on the strength of that your journey forward with CD will be even stronger now.Think of CD as your best friend and that your best friend wants the best for you and your health; work with it and you will continue with losing the excess weight and improving your health and happiness. If and when the going gets tough, come on here for some tough love; there's plenty of support on here and its yours for the taking. xx

Back