feeling very proud of myself...pics

ozzy

Hi all

well 4 weeks in and a loss of 1 stone 2lb im feeling very pleased, and even this short time the photos show a big difference i think
x

before and after1.JPG

Well done Ozzy you look great, sure can see the difference already!
smiley-linie-019.gif

Love Mini xxx

Wow - so you should be proud of yourself! Well done! :)

Ooooo I love it when someone posts progress pics :D

Isn't it amazing how much difference there is already :eek:

Those pics have to be a real motivation to continue ;)

Ahh thanks everyone, it is great to see the pics as motivation but when i get all these comments too it makes me even more determined to continue, thanks all xx

I've just started CD and was thinking maybe a stone won't make much difference- your pics have just inspired me!

I've just started CD and was thinking maybe a stone won't make much difference- your pics have just inspired me!

I have to say i thought the same, didnt really thing a stone would show much change, already I have lost 5" off my waist, even 1 week when i lost 1/2lb (due to my period) i still lost over an inch off my waist, i have already gone down a dress size and my knees have stopped creaking when i go up the stairs.

i recommend that you take photos and measure everything you will be amazed, good luck xx

ok.. gonna get my CDC to measure me again next week.. only done this once since starting - lost 3.5 off my waist.

There is SO much difference in you! well done!! It's fab to see a difference.

WOW !! wot a difference - in such a short time - WELL DONE YOU :D :D

Back