Feeling very round and bloated!!!

Fea

Just fancy a moan and maybe a bit of reassurance?

Week 2 on SW. STS on Monday and now I'm feeling really bloated and generally fat. I think I may be approaching my totm but as I have the coil and I am so irregular, I can't be sure. Sorry if that's tmi :eek:

I ate out today but was good and stuck to plan. Only really had chicken, jacket tattie and melon so I don't think the way I'm feeling is down to the food I've ate. But I do - rather irrationally, I hope - feel that I'm destined to feel this fat, bloated and round forever!! I think it's because on other occasions of following the plan I've felt less bloated within a matter of days.

Aw maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan *said like Janice of I'm a Celeb*

The dandelion tea is a great idea, makes you wee more and eases your tum. Make sure you cut right back on your salt while you're bloated or it'll aggravate it. Water tablets are worth a go too, aquaban always helps. Don't let it get you down though hun, just think when your bloating goes you'll have a jump in your loss x
(((hugs)))

Reactions: Fea
The dandelion tea is a great idea, makes you wee more and eases your tum. Make sure you cut right back on your salt while you're bloated or it'll aggravate it. Water tablets are worth a go too, aquaban always helps. Don't let it get you down though hun, just think when your bloating goes you'll have a jump in your loss x
(((hugs)))

Thank you. I'm at work tomorrow in town so I'll pop into boots/superdrug and see if I can pick some up x

good luck Ihave some tincture but while ttc not been taking it I need to drink more water and exercise more x

Back