Feeling weak on day 8...

letaylor

Hi im on day 8 now and i am all different emotions 2day (im not due on or anything) i walk up stairs and feel so unfit and dizzy,then i felt like i wanted to just cry then i was all giggly and couldnt stop laughing(dont worry im not on drugs haha). I was that desperate to have some energy i had 2 mint sweets.
First thing ive eaten since i did this.
I hope i havnt wrecked ketosis if its in my system already.
Im worried im going to be weak and worthless on this and im craving energy.
I know it will probably get better and my energy will come from fat but im just feeling worse with no energy.
Any suggestions please?
Thanks.

Yeah, ive been feeling very positive apart from 2day :(

Keep it up I did it years ago and I was like a demon! But it does require days to just sleep it off I think ! I have a friend who lost 8 stone on it and he's never put the weight back on !!

Thanks for your support. I feel slighly better from a few hours ago :)

For 8 days now. How r u getting on with SW i did that and WW but i just got board.

I'm doing SF , it going good so far, I just have my two shake and for once in my life I'm really looking forward to my dinner and hungry by the time I have it !! Which I never am I always just eat !! How's your weight-loss going ?

Sorry yes i meant SF lol
Ive done that too. I think thats why i love the shakes im ok.
Ive lost 7lbs so far day 9 today.
U?

Wow that's deadly ! Only on day 3 of SF but scales keep going down ! I was trying to be good for like two weeks before I started it ! So so far I've gone from 231lbs, to 216lbs ( as of today) so I'm like soooo excited over that ! My new goal is to be out of the 200's in three weeks time ! I'm going to New York for a christening so that's my goal ATM !

* Pink cactus *

You must be so proud of yourself. Ive been an absalute twat 2day (sorry 4 the swearing) ive been EATING! I feel like ive comitted a crime and the guilt is bloody awful. Im just drinking water 2day no more shakes until 2moro when i start again!
Wow New York u lucky devil :)

Well I'm in the states for the summer so not a major journey !! Hanging out with family so this is like my fat camp :) arrive home fabulous !!!

* Pink cactus *

Back