Reasurrance please :-(

letaylor

Right...i basically ate 2day,i was ok thismorning i went out shopping and i smelt and saw food everywhere.i then thought oh ohh so i bought a bottle of water to sip while walking about.
The devil was on my shoulder an hour or so later i was weak and hungry and without no thought at all i bought and ate nearly a whole bag of fizzy sweets.then about 8 snow balls.WHATS WRONG WITH MEEE! I wanted to make myself sick when i got home because the guilt was untrue.
Because i couldnt b sick i still felt bad and was picking around the house. Definatly back on it 2moro but im still feeling shameful.
I hope i havnt f####d it up this is day 9 for me now.

Don't worry! There is no shame. You know your going to start again tomorrow . You should be proud you have got yourself to day 9. Maybe might reminders on your phone to keep your motivation

Thanks for replying.
I feel so down and depressed i keep crying about it im so angry and hate food its reuining my life!!!
Other things are on my mind too so this on top is just making me feel crap!

Don't get upset about it just try again today and if you want to eat remember how you felt last time you did. This is a extremely hard diet so don't be so down on yourself most people have slip up days. You got to day 9 so you know you can do it! Good luck for today xx

Thanks. I feel abit better now 2day is a new day.
I still hate food tho, im angry at it haha

You're doing the right thing by getting back on it the next day, you could have easily just thought ah well that's it and stopped there and then, but you've shown your stronger than that :) xx

Back