First timer on Day 13th--anyone else more energetic on this diet?

pandora2014

I am quite surprised by how easy this diet is. I felt shakey for about 15 minutes on the afternoon of the first day, but since then, I've felt steady, energized, and not very hungry. I notice I have great energy. Not the sad, sagging, over-tired and cranky feel of other diets over the years. Anyone else feeling a lot more energy on this diet?

So day 13. Lost 8 lbs the first week and 3 so far this week. Keeping going.

So now I am halfway through week three and the great energy has fled. Have been sapped this week, and not feeling great. But am still following diet faithfully. Good energy was too good to be true, but at least it lasted for the hardest two weeks. Now that I am on it, I am not stopping.

Hey I'm starting today but I done LT a few years ago (before baby and injury struck) and found I was flying

Found I became a feeder though.. Cooked all the time for everyone else hahaha

But energy levels stayed great throughout if I remember correctly....

Feeling lucky that I don't have to cook for anyone! My son just left for Uni and I told my husband he was on his own until June mealwise. Week 7 now and my energy is great again. Just a bad day here and there, especially in week 3. Will be interested to hear how your energy is this time around, Curveappeal. One of the really amazing things about this diet is how clear the head is, how unhungry one feels most of the time, and how high the overall energy is most days. Yes, the shakes and soup are really, really boring. But that makes the diet easier too: no choices, less temptation to cheat.

I'm doing great... No adverse effects?. Energy is good Im on day 16 now.
. I've got a goal and I'm literally only focused on that...

Back