Feeling worse then ever :( dizzy shakes :(

5stone2lose

Starting again...
:( Today im feeling horrendous I'm dizzy irratable , I've got the shakes cant stand up without feeling like im going to faint.:(
I have got 3 children under 7 and having to cope with them and feel like this isnt good. My mums coming to help but isnt happy I feel like this.

I cant get hold of my CDC as I really want to discuss the 790 plan.

Im drinking the water and im in ketosis but feel so dizzy and shakey that im scared to go out with the kids incase I faint. ( this has happened before and the poor kids were terrified)

All I want to do is lose weight :cry: :cry: :cry:

karen is this your 1st week ?
if you can percevier with it it will pass
it`s part of the ss your body is adapting and i`m afraid you will feel like bleurghhhhh
it is hard looking after the kids aswell but if you can see it through you will come out in another few days feling better

abgraphics202816629.gif

hope you are o.k soon
kaz :D

karen is this your 1st week ?
if you can percevier with it it will pass
it`s part of the ss your body is adapting and i`m afraid you will feel like bleurghhhhh
it is hard looking after the kids aswell but if you can see it through you will come out in another few days feling better

abgraphics202816629.gif

hope you are o.k soon
kaz :D

Yes its day 4 I want to get tp thursday and then get weighed and then go on to 790 thats my goal at the moment.

Shame Karen...

Are you able to see how you go over the next couple of days?? I think you're doing so well with your mindset to want to try a different plan rather than just stop...

I love 790 and the 1000, my weight losses have been fabulous on them... See how you go babe - and keep glugging that water!!! The results on the scales will make all this worth it - all those pounds gone FOR EVER!!

Sorry, we posted at the same time!!

Crack on til thursday ay?? Hope you feel a little better by then babe..

:grouphugg:

Karen,

I'm exactly the same as you. I went to my CDC for the first time on Friday so started Saturday, and I'm feeling terrible.

Have spoke to a few people who have given me some encouragement so I'm going to try but I wonder if Friday will ever be here.
Rose

It will pass soon hun do try to get through it...your body is withdrawing from all the food and drink you used to put in, your body is trying to cleanse itself. Just picture how druggies have to go clold turkey, this is what we go through too but not as bad .....but it can still be worrying.
Do give it a try hun it will pass.

Back