feeling yuk not good!!!!

denajane

:wave_cry:Been feeling really sick all week with really bad stomach cramps, have been sick a few times:jelous::jelous:
I was originally gonna refeed on the 2nd dec but feel that rubbish im gonna use my shakes this week and refeed on tues I need some fruit and vitamins I think. What do you guys think I wont be at goal but will only be about a stone off gonna follow ww after refeed to get the rest off x

Aww sorry your feeling rubbish hun, i would say do whatever feels right for ya I think you would be able to get the last stone off with weight watchers easily

Hope you succeed in what ever you choose xx

If you refeed with delibarate care, you should be able to push the last bit off anyway, just go easy and you'll be just fine.

Good luck with the refeed & ww after that...I hope it all goes well for you!!! Caz xx

Thanks everyone I was going to refeed the week after anyway so will just do it a week early I think there are alot of bugs going round Im not convinced it is the diet but obviously everyone else I know is!!

Don't people like that drive you mad, the diet got the blame at work for me being ill, they wouldn't believe it was because I pigged out. And this is what I say to them

:kissass:

hehe that made me giggle, yes everyone I know has told me its the diet thats making me ill im not sure what all the other people's excuses are in work for being ill but they don't see that other people are ill aswell it just makes me want to scream sometimes

sorry to hear ya are unwell hun, there is a nasty bug going around. I hope ya are ok and all the best with the refeed and ww. take care

Back