Feels not good enough..

laurenmay

Gold Member
when I don't exercise along with eating right. I can be spot on with my 1200 calories a day and eating the healthiest & cleanest foods possible, but unless I get exercise in I feel like I've sabotaged and then give up & eat rubbish...

I used to love exercise and the gym & worked out for at least an hour a day... but now I hate it. Even the thought of going to the gym or doing an exercise DVD or going for a walk puts me in a bad mood and I feel too lethargic and plain lazy to bother.

I know that you don't have to exercise and CC to lose weight, but that exercising along with CC'ing will speed up weight loss results which is what I want... I just can't break the mind frame of ruining my diet if I don't manage any exercise! That's why I bounce back and forth diets cause I think "oh on this VLCD I don't have to exercise cause its advised against so let's do that.." & then I realise that a VLCD is too hard for me & give up and binge again.

Am I even making sense? I wish I could just CC and feel good about it & proud of myself and believe I'll lose weight, and then if I do manage to do some exercise that it's a bonus rather than exercise being the be all and end all!

You don't have to go to the gym to lose weight.
You're probably feeling sluggish because you're eating rubbish so when you eat healthier you'll have more energy.
Coud you get out for a walk even once a day? Maybe try walking somewhere that you'd normally drive/get the bus to and you'll feel much better.

Blueway said:
You don't have to go to the gym to lose weight.
You're probably feeling sluggish because you're eating rubbish so when you eat healthier you'll have more energy.
Coud you get out for a walk even once a day? Maybe try walking somewhere that you'd normally drive/get the bus to and you'll feel much better.

Well I walk a lot in work, and I'm there 9 hours a day for five days of the week.. I should really wear a stepper or a HRM there to see just how far I do walk & how many calories I burn!
Outside of work I take my LO for walks in his stroller on the weekends, but in the evenings I'm pretty busy and don't have chance to do much at all..
& the weather is awful here at the moment! I live in South Wales & it's pouring down at the moment and has been for a few days :-(
I wanna get back to the gym, cause I have a membership there and it's going to waste.. I think I need a buddy to go with, maybe then it won't seem so daunting cause I won't be alone?

Back