Feet sizes ??

I know that when you lose weight, your feet become a bit smaller but is it a whole size difference ?

I know that this is completely random, :D

I was in a 5.5 - 6 depending on sizing and now I'm in a 5 - 5.5 so I reckon half a size so far.

Oh gosh! I hope not, I'm only a size 3 as it is!!! Hahaha :D

Oh no! I only have 1 pair of size 2's and they're too sparkly and strappy to wear everyday! LOL!!

I'll have to buy kids shoes! Nooooo! They don't have very high heels!! Lol :D

I haven't chqnged shoe size - I've been a 6 all the way through. However, some of my shoes were too big because they were wide fitting and I don't need that anymore.

Has anyone that's lost some weight already noticed any improvement in foot pain btw? I get terrible pain after walking or standing for about 30 mins, I'm hoping this will get a bit better when I'm not carrying around loads of excess.

I didn't have foot pain before I lost th eweight. However, my husband has suffered from this and swollen feet for years. He has spent the last year getting fitter and losing some weight (about 2 stone so far I think) and his feet are no longer a problem at all.

My feet always seem to shrink when I loose weight! Was sometimes an 8 but mainly a 7 now I've lost 52lbs back down to a 6 madness! X

I went from a 7 to a six, but back to a 6.5 at min.
Working to get back to a 6 now!

Well i only reaised last night that i have lost a full weight on my feet! I bought some lovely leopard shoes in a size 5 in the january sale! put them on lastnight and they were massive! however at this point i was already at my friends and didnt have any other shoes, so i had to cut two pairs of her socks up to fit in them! My work boots have been getting bigger too but i wear 2 pairs of thick socks to keep them on! I need to start buying size 4 me thinks ;)

i was an 8, i'm now 7 ;)

but now i gotta get rid of my lovely shoes :(

My feet have not been the same since having twins....maybe i will be able to fit back into some of my old shoes soon .... shame kitten heels have gone out of fashion!!!

I lost half a size when i did LT so maybe It'll be another half by the time i finish this!! Lol...x

Av gone from a size 9-10 at Evans to an 8. I gave away and sold so many shoes and boots last winter. Some pumps and sandals that I bought last summer are now too big ?. At least I can buy shoes from most shops now. X x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back