Feic it .... why not!

kazcoz

Ok ... weight watcher and blog virgin ... so I decided this weeks as good as any to mark both of them off my list! Bit of info about me I suppose.... spent the last three months working very hard in the gym to lose weight for my ten day holiday to the states ... lost about a stone, which I was thrilled with ... I'm not huge but I'm definitely not small ... came back from my holiday on Sunday and my baggage wasn't the only thing that was overweight ..... in ten days I've put back up the weight that took me three months to lose .... and here's where the story begins ... I've 5 months before me and my dreaded bikini are off on a little sun holiday ... so wish me luck!!

Ok ... weight watcher and blog virgin ... so I decided this weeks as good as any to mark both of them off my list! Bit of info about me I suppose.... spent the last three months working very hard in the gym to lose weight for my ten day holiday to the states ... lost about a stone, which I was thrilled with ... I'm not huge but I'm definitely not small ... came back from my holiday on Sunday and my baggage wasn't the only thing that was overweight ..... in ten days I've put back up the weight that took me three months to lose .... and here's where the story begins ... I've 5 months before me and my dreaded bikini are off on a little sun holiday ... so wish me luck!!

good luck if you need a ww buddy I'm here maybe we can help each other

Back