Felix returns...

I survived the hunger!!!!!! Omg I'm seriously so proud of myself. This might be the longest I've lasted without cheating for months and months! Going to keep going until my weigh in :) and then keep going until the next weigh in!

Just got home from work and arrived home to find a nice package from miss selfridge. Bought a gorgeous black clutch bag :D I'm in a good mood!

Can't believe I've made it this far! I know it's only day 4 but I'm proud of myself :)

Only had one shake today so going to have another in a sec!!!

Just realised I haven't weighed myself every morning like I used to before. I think it's doing me good :) the scales are still packed away in a box somewhere and maybe they should stay there!!!

So from now until Monday will be a struggle. If I can get through the weekend being 100% I can do anything!

I'm so sleepy... and my water intake has been terrible since I restarted.

I am trying to convince my OH to let me get a springer spaniel pup! Our tenancy says no pets but our landlord is travelling in America for a year so I don't think they would know. Or is that terribly sneaky and a horrible thing to do??

Felix said:
I'm so sleepy... and my water intake has been terrible since I restarted.

I am trying to convince my OH to let me get a springer spaniel pup! Our tenancy says no pets but our landlord is travelling in America for a year so I don't think they would know. Or is that terribly sneaky and a horrible thing to do??

You're doing so well, can't wait to see how much you lose x

Hi everyone :) been to the Barbour shop near my boyfriends parents house and bagged myself the coat I wanted! Bought one that is snug when I zip it up so when I lose weight it will still fit nicely with layers underneath, and it has toggles to pull it in at the waist too. There's a clearance warehouse there too and it's a freakin' goldmine! Racks and racks of massively reduced stuff. OH bought a nice polo shirt and a gorgeous green waxed parka reduced to 80 quid!! I couldn't believe it!

Been a massive idiot and forgot to bring my shakes up here (we are at the in-laws for the weekend) so I've had tomato soup for my lunch. I am so envious of their house! His mum has just had her dream kitchen fitted and has a wood burning stove, a green AGA, Belfast sink and gorgeous cream worn units. The house is the biggest house ever and they have loads of land too. I wish I lived here :( haha. It's done out exactly how I'd have my own house...

Just sat waiting to go to the bonfire later. OH is talking to his dad about going in to design engineering like he does, because it's something he enjoys and it pays £££££££.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Did you say a clearance warehouseeeeeee Felix i adore that shop lol happy you got your coat hon.. BTW im back on weight watchers now need to eat and exercise with the run up to christmas.

when's weigh in day ?

Yes it's brilliant! Where abouts in the country are you? We drove 2 hours to it but was coming up this way anyway to see OH's parents so it wasn't too bad. Weigh in should be Tuesday but may be later cos I won't have to see my CDC for a few days as I've got shakes left. When did you restart WW? Think I'll try and lose 2 and a half stone on cd then the last stone on ww :)

Yes it's brilliant! Where abouts in the country are you? We drove 2 hours to it but was coming up this way anyway to see OH's parents so it wasn't too bad. Weigh in should be Tuesday but may be later cos I won't have to see my CDC for a few days as I've got shakes left. When did you restart WW? Think I'll try and lose 2 and a half stone on cd then the last stone on ww :)
Im in west midlands :) i went to class today but starting pro-points monday... these small changes to the plan to be confrimed in a few weeks. x

Whereabouts is the Barbour store? Also the clearance house? I would love a Barbour coat. I spend loads in shoes and boots but not a massive amount on coats but I feel like a need a really amazing warm one. I freeze to death in the winter :(

Where abouts in the country do you live? The shop and clearance shop is in Jarrow near South Shields next to the Barbour factory (near Newcastle if you're not familiar) :) it's so worth the trip!!

Felix said:
Weekend was a write off as expected! Back on today :)

Restart for us both lovely, we can and will smash this xxx

Ok Ladies - Ketosis appears to be here. I am SS+ this week as it's that time (of the month) the first to beat 5lbs this week gets bragging rights all next week - who's up for it?

bettiesrevenge said:
Ok Ladies - Ketosis appears to be here. I am SS+ this week as it's that time (of the month) the first to beat 5lbs this week gets bragging rights all next week - who's up for it?

I'm on 1000 cals so will never get a 5lb loss. You two shoul defo take on the challenge!!! I'll try 2, a I've only got 5 days until next WI xxx

never say never tano. You may get about three, but I am not lowering the bar just for you ;)

Felix said:
Oh dear do not ask! Restarted today for the third time in just as many weeks :( will keep trying though!

Keep going hun! I've been the same, we're only human xxx

Back