Fell off the SW wagon over bank hol - how do I claw back the damage?

Yoyo dieter

Combining low GI and CC
Did you fall off the SW wagon over bank hol? I did and last night I even dreamt I broke the scales at WI. I know I shouldn't let SW ruin my holiday so I'm looking for ideas on simply clawing back holiday damage. Below is what I had (as well as a link to my difficult SW journey in my food diary). Any suggestions on how to chip away at the damage before WI on Friday? Please help, please share!

FRIDAY - GREEN
Breakfast
Mushy peas
Lunch:
Egg fries rice
Dinner:
Prawn linguine HEB +3
Supper:
Pasta and drizzle olive oil - half HEB2
2 alpen bar - half HEB2 + 3 SYNS
TOTAL 6SYNS

SATURDAY - RED
breakfast
1 Alpen bar
Lunch
Salmon and veg
Snacks:
Ham
Cheese HEA
banana
3 half pints of beer 15SYNS
Dinner:
Moules 3 SYNS
Steak and squid with veg/olive oil HEB HEB2 2SYNS
Snack
ff yog
TOTAL 20 SYNS

SUNDAY
mini pain au chocolat 7 SYNS
Danone plain yog 2 SYNS
muesli HEB
cheese HEA
ham
Lunch:
2 bananas
2 yog
Wotsits 3
Champagne 5
Kit royal 5
Salad 5
Steak
Cheese plate 10
Bit of crepe 3
TOTAL 40

MONDAY- RED
mini pain au chocolat 7 SYNS
Danone plain yog 2 SYNS
muesli HEB
cheese HEA
milk HEA2
lunch:
Salmon and veg
Banana
Snack:
Salad, prawns, beetroot
Dinner
Indian takeaway
Dhansak 10
Bit of rice 4
Bit of naan 4
Yog 0.5
TOTAL 27.5 SYNS

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/203300-hayulp-hayulp-12.html

oh dear i dont feel as bad now as i went well over my syns too but im even more hungry now as got the taste for them baddie foods x

It's fantastic that you wrote it all down and worked out the syns for everything. So a massive WELL DONE for that.:happy096:

The best thing to do is to go to weekly syns this week (not recommended every week but it'll help this week). So, assuming a week for you goes Saturday-Friday as you WI on Friday thats a max of 105 syns for the week.
On Saturday/Sunday/Monday you used 87.5 syns in total. Which means if you limit your syns to 4/5 a day for the rest of the week you will be sticking to your weekly syn allowance. This means that you should hopefully see a maintain/small gain on the scales.

xx

It's fantastic that you wrote it all down and worked out the syns for everything. So a massive WELL DONE for that.:happy096:

The best thing to do is to go to weekly syns this week (not recommended every week but it'll help this week). So, assuming a week for you goes Saturday-Friday as you WI on Friday thats a max of 105 syns for the week.
On Saturday/Sunday/Monday you used 87.5 syns in total. Which means if you limit your syns to 4/5 a day for the rest of the week you will be sticking to your weekly syn allowance. This means that you should hopefully see a maintain/small gain on the scales.

xx

My fall off the wagon (we will ignore the fact that I may have willingly jumped rather than fell or was pushed)doesn't sound so horrific when you put it that way. I can easily manage 4 or 5 SYNS a day. Thanks for the tip!

Superspeed soup varies depending on who is making it :D.

Essentially it's loads of SuperSpeed veg (symbol SS in your book) bunged in a pan with stock/water boiled for a bit then blitzed to make soup. Some people add lentils, some dont.

xx

Stackhead said:
Superspeed soup varies depending on who is making it :D.

Essentially it's loads of SuperSpeed veg (symbol SS in your book) bunged in a pan with stock/water boiled for a bit then blitzed to make soup. Some people add lentils, some dont.

xx[/QUOTE

Thankyou. I was wondering Seens as I couldn't find the recipe! Need a kickstart again after my binge week and inevitable gain tonight. Think this may be the tonic! X

xx

I'm doing exactly this! I had a terrible Friday when a work friend celebrated a new job and I went out with confidence that I could make the right choices.... but I didn't! :sigh:

Very cross with myself as at an *estimate* I had around 50syns in one day! I am now doing my best, have picked myself up and know that I can turn this around! I have bought loads of superspeed foods to munch on and will try to keep to around 5 syns a day (weigh-in Friday)

Best of luck turning it around x

I was very naughty this bank holiday too :(. On plan today though. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back