fell off the wagon big time

rimski

I don,t know what has happened to me but today I have fell off it big time eating junk that I wouldn,t eat before , I think I have become complacent. feel absolutely disgusted in myself now, maybe tommorrow is another day start over again just can,t believe it after 10 weeks.on lipotrim & losing 36lbs anybody else had this happen to them? .It started with one of my elderly ladies giving me 2 cream eggs 1 for me & 1 for my husband I ate the both and just kept on eating. sos:break_diet:

I cant comment as this is only my 2nd week on Lipotrim, but what i can say is that you have done tremendously well to stay on LT for so long and your weight loss is amazing. Please dont torture yourself we are only human and from time to time, we do things we regret. But hey tomorrow is a new day, so dust yourself off and wake up with the determination that has gotten you through the last 10 weeks. ;)

xxx

ok, i too am on week 10 but havnt had 1 slip up. Not one crumb of food has passed my lips in 10 weeks and 2 days.

This is the issue i feel very strongly about so i am sorry if i am harsh in advance but to get this far and then fall off the wagon and eat junk food is just a 'dissapointment' (im sorry i cant think of another word).

:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

But ... that being said, its a blip. Most people have them. Next time before something goes to enter your mouth think what do you want more; to be slim or to eat that food (whatever it may be).

Dont eat anything more today!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start again right now! Drink water - plenty of it and get back onto your 3 shakes and no food tomorrow. It will probably be hard for the first few days again but you can do it. You done it for 10 weeks - you have shown you can do it now get back on the wagon and do it again mrs!!! :)

That's a real shame you blipped today cos you've been doing so well up to now. 10 weeks is great! You obviously have a lot of determination to have lasted that long and have proved to yourself that you can do this.

Drink plenty of water tonight, get back on your shakes tomorrow and don't let it get you down. It was a mistake, plain and simple. Tomorrow is another day and the continuation of your amazing journey on LT.

Good luck and I hope you can get back on it OK.

Dust yourself off, pick yourself up and start agian. I too am only in week 2 so can't really comment but just wanted to say dont let it defeat you. I'm sure i'll have the odd slip by week 10 and hope you'll come and tell me the same.
You have done fab and I know you will get straight back on that wagon xx x x x

jo x

Honey youve been on it a long time now...you cant help what happened. It just did! Maybe you just needed to get it out of your system! So now you have done you can pick yourself right back up and start fresh tomorrow! Focussing on your next weigh in and that only you can get back into it 100%..you know you can :D come on chick..get the positive attitude back and heres to your weigh in!!xx

You have done the best thing by coming on here and admitting it. Ok, you had a blip, you admitted to it, now forget it and start straight back on your 3 shakes and maybe up your exercise a little.

You can do it hun, you are doing remarkably well up to now, keep going.

thanks I know I sound desparate don,t I / good luck to you how are you finding it ?.

I am finding it ok so far, dont have hunger pangs at the moment and already i am starting to see the benefits. You have shown such will power to get to 10 weeks, hope today is a better day for you. Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

xxx

Confession over. Repent sister! Let not one morsel of food passeth your lips until you are on refeed, and yea! you will be truly blessed with a slim body........Here endeth the lesson.

I cant comment as this is only my 2nd week on Lipotrim, but what i can say is that you have done tremendously well to stay on LT for so long and your weight loss is amazing. Please dont torture yourself we are only human and from time to time, we do things we regret. But hey tomorrow is a new day, so dust yourself off and wake up with the determination that has gotten you through the last 10 weeks. ;)

xxx
exactly, completely agree! and who can blame u? I mean, its cadburys cream eggs!!!:gimi: xxx

one thing i think when i read threads like this is PLEASE don't feel disgusted, or ashamed. those are such strong feelings which can be so destructive...

as others have said - you'#ve done it before so you can do it again. Put the day of blip behind you. You've lost 36lb which is so wonderful. Over 2.5 stone. You can do this and we're all behind you every step of the way.
xx take care and don't beat yourself up about it for too long.

It such a bad time of the year, I have had eggs given to my daughter staring at me in the kitchen all week, been so hard
becks

sweet dont feel bad!! to do the diet at all is a achievment never mind how long you have dont it for wow thats brill dont take any notice of harsh comments just start again you can do this and you know you can you have come this far people have a day off to go for a meal with loved ones then get straight back on it and thats fine you still lose i know this as a fact casue the girl at the chemist told me and a friend of mine that cheated still lost 3 and 1/2 stone in 8 wekks and i wont tell you how many times she cheated so get back on the TFR wagon with us all and carry on dont beat ya self up 2 cadbury scream eggs am not worth it just call that your treat for doing so well for all these weeks (just dont let it happen again tell that old women she can eat them lol and no cream eggs to come in the house BAN them lol . take care hun just remember YOUI CAN DO IT !!!

Awww Silly rim!!!

DONT DO IT AGAIN!!

Hope you are back on the Lipotrim wagon today??

Back