Fell off the wagon, it ran me over... [warning contains food refs!]

OMG!! You'll never guess where i'm from LOL!!!! Am from Banbridge, currently living 2 miles from Katesbridge - Really is a small world!!!

:beam:

Holy Moses! 2 Miles...?!! This is getting freaky! LOL. I'm Kilkinamurray/Carnew direction to be precise. The world must be shrinking! How random! :D

Living on the Ballybrick road. Beautiful part of the world!! You've done so well on CD, don't worry about what happened - I've been on it for 7 weeks and nearly caved in yesterday, dunno why? Ok today though. Keep up your good work!!!

Wow, small world indeed! I'm on that road every so often. Definitely a great part of the world to live in, no excuse not to go for walks when theres great scenery to look at... :D

Thanks, back on track now, ready to face tomorrow. You're doing fantastically as well. :)

I'm back on the wagon... and feeling fine, apart from a good bit bloated, but i'm up earlier drinking water like a fish, to flush all the baddie stuff i've ate out of my system.

Braved the scales this morning, and after yesterdays shocking episode, i've gained 3lbs. But, that said, i'm back on track now, and i'm hoping most of that 3lb gain is water retention and down to bloating. It can only go downhill from here [weight wise that is]!

I'm back on track folks! Yay! Right, work calls so better skedaddle, have a good day all.

Ooh and if anyone feels like falling off the wagon, learn a lesson from me, and don't! Food just ain't that great, stick with your shakes. Stick a pin in my stomach and i'd explode at this moment in time... :eek:

Yvonne, I smiled widely when I seen branflakes on the list LOL, I am a bran for brekkie gal, but I cant imagine it tempting me off this diet PML

Great to hear you are back on the wagon and best of luck with getting back into ketosis quickly and having a good week before your weigh in next week :)

Back