• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fell off the wagon yesterday!

I always have a take away on a Sat night. Have done since the first couple of weeks since starting SW.

Last night I decided on a chippy, and maybe it's because I've cut a huge amount of greasy fried food out of my diet, but I just didnt enjoy it.

So feeling hugely unsatisfied I proceeded to chow down on a bag of cheesy tortilla chips and a bag of minstrels. Now those I did enjoy!

I even bought a bag of baby oranges along with the chips and minstrels for todays snacks!

I actually don't feel half as guilty as I thought I would. I guess after doing SW for 6 weeks, I know that I can just get straight back to it without much difficulty.

Plus as I said, I really enjoyed my little binge. Now where did I put those satsumas...... :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I too fell of the wagon yesterday at a friends BBQ.
Good on you for getting right back on the sw wagon today hun, im back on it today too. Go us! xxxx

frankied

Silver Member
Well done for getting right back on the wagonx

He he he ... hubby has just done me a gorgeous garlic tortilla wrap (2 stuck together), with ham, and melted cheese .... loads of syns lol ... but hey, i just thought "sod it" today i`m afraid. I was good at brekkie, and i`ll be good for the rest of the day ... but that was just nomilicious :)

I seem to fall off the wagon on Saturdays too. I had a Thai takeaway last night and it was scrummy! But I'm 100% back on it today.

Me to!! Friday night I went to a friends and I had oven chips and pizza, follwed by 2 bottles of lager! Last night we went to a wedding reception and whilst I had something sw friendly to eat before we went, I just couldn't resist the buffet! I cannot even remember how much cake, samosas, bhajis, etc, etc I ate!!

Definately back of plan today with loads of fruit and yoghurt for brekki, salad for lunch and then I have cooked a sw shepherds pie for tea!!

I don't go out much tho, and I have vowed this time around that if I have one bad meal or day, not to go off the rails for the rest of the week. So far, so good!!