fell off the wagon

juicylucy

hi all i haven't posted for a while because i fell off the lt train and and struggling to get back on. I cheated on sunday and had a bit of chinese :break_diet: when i went for my weigh in on monday the pharmasist asked if i'd cheated and i said no my lil lad was with me so the pharmasist asked him if i'd cheated my lil angel said "well she had chinese last night" needless to say i was very embarrassed. But now i'm really struggling i keep eating i cant stop myself them i feel bad cos i'v eaten so i eat more. Its not like i'v eaten a proper meal or anything its just picking like a biscuit or a bit of kids tea or a peice of ham. Please help i wanna get back on the train and in the swing of things

Hi hun

Ive had 2 weeks off and struggling to get back on but i just look at my 'fat' pics or put my old size 18 jeans on and remember how crappy i felt and frumpy and that keeps me going xxxxxxxx YOU CAN DO IT xxxxx *hugs*

aww lucy - we all have bad times. draw a line in the sand and think that tomorrow is the fresh start! wake up tomorrow like the very first day you started LT and start afresh. You have done so well so far and you clearly want to carry on or you wouldn't be on here now. it's brave of you to come back on the forum and admit your mistakes but you need to pull yourself together and get back on the shakes!

Good luck hun and don't beat yourself up about it, whats done is done.

P.s. You can always rely on the kids cant' ya!! LOL

I just wanted to add my voice to those above. It is just a slip up. And now you've admitted it to yourself you can move on and upwards. There is plenty on here to inspire you and I'm sure everyone has slipped up at some point in their dieting lives. You can still do it. x

Lucy lou,its a slip up,kids are wonderful,arent they,they always let the cat out of the bag!
Be like the rest of us,when youre getting it tight,come on here and moan,we will do our best to keep you on the straight and narrow.Its not the end of everything,just jump back on the LT train,lots of love x

As a very wise (and cuddly ;)) lady once said, everyone is allowed one slip-up. This was yours hun. Now get your bum back on the Lipotrain and we'll never mention this again ;) xx

arrr hugs hunni it is a slip up but we all know you can get back onto it look at all the weight you lost in the weeks you was on it. just decide you wanna do and get ya but down that chemist thats what i did and i have never been happier. come on hun we are all here to surport ya you are not on ya own. xxx

Lucy hun, you are human and no human is perfect (even those who think they are!!!!!) You have taken the first step by confessing to us all, now you can draw a line under what has happened and start anew. You can do this! We will help you as much as we can.

Bless your little lad!!! Children are precious aren't they!!!!

Good luck babe.

x

Good luck til ur next weigh in Lucy. There is still time to pull this back around before ur weigh in. Remember if you eat anything at all you are prolonging the agony for yourself and making it harder.

Fresh start tomorrow, take it a day at a time and post on here if tempted, before you eat anything x

I had the same problem, slipped up, sorta kept picking at things, this week I didn't loose anything, and I was angry at myself, but have been determained it has taken me another 3 days untill i got that sticky teeth feeling in my mouth again, now I knw I am back on track. Realistically only you know when you are ready and when you have that determination will you sort it out. Its hard I knw, had my 1st anniversary on sunday and weigh in on monday, I had some cake and snacks, not much but enough to put weight back on to what I was the previous week. Stay strong be positive, I havent been on for a while because of same reason!! You can do it, motivation for me is the money I am spending, I can't afford to slip up anymore, and like everyone else has said, what you did weigh in before, 1 thing that has helped me is actually seeing the results of somebody else, from what they were to what they are, thats what got me kickstarted on this in the first place, everytime I look at harji I can't believe it. Have mini goals to start again, like goin to make it till 4pm without eating, then till 9pm, break your mini goals to as small as you need to, and try and hit them. Once you go past them 3 days its a doddle, lol well lets see how today goes. Don't give up, remember who you are doing this for.
Good Luck x

ok - time for a reality check off of lil ole me :D

Now dont get me wrong i know peeps can have the odd slip and then wake the next morning to a lovely strawberry shake.

But hun, you need to give urself a good shake - in fact get naked - look in the mirror - keep ur eyes wide open and shake!!!! Now.....set a date - maybe 4 weeks away and after 4 weeks of no cheats then shake ur gorgeous naked self again. :)

You have to flick that switch inside urself that reads 'I WILL DO THIS COME HELL OR HIGH WATER - I CAN DO THIS - I LOVE MYSELF ENOUGH TO FIGHT THROUGH THE SODDING FOOD DEMONS - THEY AINT GONNA PULL ME DOWN AGAIN - NOBODY IS - NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM ACHEIVING MY GOAL - NOTHING!!!!!

Right - go get that shake and smile while ur sipping - be smug in the knowledge that soon enough you will be the person you have always wanted to be.

You can do this yaknow - you can!!!! I know it - and you bloody well know it missus!!! Sooooo.......just do it :D

OK enough of my 'headmistress' styleeeee

good luck hun

xxx

I had the same problem, slipped up, sorta kept picking at things, this week I didn't loose anything, and I was angry at myself, but have been determained it has taken me another 3 days untill i got that sticky teeth feeling in my mouth again, now I knw I am back on track. Realistically only you know when you are ready and when you have that determination will you sort it out. Its hard I knw, had my 1st anniversary on sunday and weigh in on monday, I had some cake and snacks, not much but enough to put weight back on to what I was the previous week. Stay strong be positive, I havent been on for a while because of same reason!! You can do it, motivation for me is the money I am spending, I can't afford to slip up anymore, and like everyone else has said, what you did weigh in before, 1 thing that has helped me is actually seeing the results of somebody else, from what they were to what they are, thats what got me kickstarted on this in the first place, everytime I look at harji I can't believe it. Have mini goals to start again, like goin to make it till 4pm without eating, then till 9pm, break your mini goals to as small as you need to, and try and hit them. Once you go past them 3 days its a doddle, lol well lets see how today goes. Don't give up, remember who you are doing this for.
Good Luck x

thanx hun today is a brand new day i'v had half a shake i'm now glugging my water till 10 then i'l have the other half. Its a good idea to set mini targets like you suggest get to 4pm without eating i will do that i will get to 12pm then to 4pm nights r the biggy for me i usually munch on something watching tv. But i'v started today as i mean to go on i'm gonna fight temptation and i'm gonna win. I aint gonna be a fat heffalump anymore my kids deserve a yummy mummy and thats what i want to be thanx again hun xx

good luck hunni - you can do this !! x

ok - time for a reality check off of lil ole me :D

Now dont get me wrong i know peeps can have the odd slip and then wake the next morning to a lovely strawberry shake.

But hun, you need to give urself a good shake - in fact get naked - look in the mirror - keep ur eyes wide open and shake!!!! Now.....set a date - maybe 4 weeks away and after 4 weeks of no cheats then shake ur gorgeous naked self again. :)

You have to flick that switch inside urself that reads 'I WILL DO THIS COME HELL OR HIGH WATER - I CAN DO THIS - I LOVE MYSELF ENOUGH TO FIGHT THROUGH THE SODDING FOOD DEMONS - THEY AINT GONNA PULL ME DOWN AGAIN - NOBODY IS - NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM ACHEIVING MY GOAL - NOTHING!!!!!

Right - go get that shake and smile while ur sipping - be smug in the knowledge that soon enough you will be the person you have always wanted to be.

You can do this yaknow - you can!!!! I know it - and you bloody well know it missus!!! Sooooo.......just do it :D

OK enough of my 'headmistress' styleeeee

good luck hun

xxx

thanx i needed a kick up the a**e. I'v started today a fresh i have looked in the mirror and got a short sharp shock how gross i will look in that mirror again in a month and be proud of myself and my efforts. I can do this and i will do this. Next time i go in the fridge it'l be for a bottle of water x

ur a star missy!!! You can do this and that yummy mummy name tag is just round the corner for you - big hugsssssss

every mini-target u acheive today give urself a min to jump up and down with glee - smile like u have never smiled before.

and be so bloody proud of urself :D

I am :) xxx

you can do it lucy ! you have proven to yourself that you can do it even after eating the last time, you can get back on track,it wont be easy but if you're determined enough you will succeed. good luck hun xxxx

thanx nicki. Hows you i heard you're on refeed now hows that going??

Back