fell off track

mjmummy

crikey what a day i had yesterday, went out to tea and inlaws and they cooked a lovely meal with veg and sausages! of all things sausages and i ate it, felt i had too even though they know i am following sw. that wasnt to bad but when i got home i reached for the biscuit tin and it just wasnt one biscuit i reckon i lost count.
now woken up this morning feeling really guilty i know i am the only one to blame and god knows why i did it i just need a biscuit fix.
i really hope it doesnt show on the scales on thursday, sorry moan over now

As long as you draw a line under what you did and get straight back on plan, I doubt it will have made much difference. What does the damage is beating yourself up and thinking you have ruined it all, which leads to you thinking it doesn't matter if you have that cake, chocolate bar, portion of chips etc etc

mjmummy said:
crikey what a day i had yesterday, went out to tea and inlaws and they cooked a lovely meal with veg and sausages! of all things sausages and i ate it, felt i had too even though they know i am following sw. that wasnt to bad but when i got home i reached for the biscuit tin and it just wasnt one biscuit i reckon i lost count.
now woken up this morning feeling really guilty i know i am the only one to blame and god knows why i did it i just need a biscuit fix.
i really hope it doesnt show on the scales on thursday, sorry moan over now

Awwwwww bless you, don't worry. Just draw a line under it and start again. We are all only human xx hugs xx

Back