1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

fell off track

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mjmummy, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mjmummy

mjmummy Full Member

crikey what a day i had yesterday, went out to tea and inlaws and they cooked a lovely meal with veg and sausages! of all things sausages and i ate it, felt i had too even though they know i am following sw. that wasnt to bad but when i got home i reached for the biscuit tin and it just wasnt one biscuit i reckon i lost count.
    now woken up this morning feeling really guilty i know i am the only one to blame and god knows why i did it i just need a biscuit fix.
    i really hope it doesnt show on the scales on thursday, sorry moan over now
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sparky67

Sparky67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    As long as you draw a line under what you did and get straight back on plan, I doubt it will have made much difference. What does the damage is beating yourself up and thinking you have ruined it all, which leads to you thinking it doesn't matter if you have that cake, chocolate bar, portion of chips etc etc
  4. mjmummy

mjmummy Full Member

thanks, yeah i am back on track today.
  5. jemmashuter

jemmashuter Member

Awwwwww bless you, don't worry. Just draw a line under it and start again. We are all only human xx hugs xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.