fell off wagon again

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Why do i do it, i cant last longer than three weeks and i binge. Just sat and ate hotdogs, chicken and sausages. I know its all protein and it probs wont kick me outta ketosis so much... but i dont know why i suddenly do it. I know this diet is hard, i just need to get this binge out of my system then back 100% tomorrow. Just wanted to be honest with you.

If you wanna eat, better stick to chicken as this is only protein. Hot dogs and sausages have bread crumbs in them so probably will kick you out of ketosis but for you I hope it doesn't. It is a tough diet and I have chicken now and then as I'm still starving. X

Yeah I should just have an extra shake, but i was like a mad women just couldnt stop eating it was rediculas, im now so full feel like i wanna puke. But its out of my system now so tomorrow is a new day 100%!!!

Why dont you hun... and this may be controversial lol... Have a look on the atkins list.... find some stuff that will keep you in ketosis.... and PLAN a meal every 3 weeks.... you'll have something to look forward to after 3 weeks hard work! And it will be guilt free but give you what you need!!!

Just a thought!!! x

Having just started I'm prob not in a position to comment but I agree with dee!
Having done Atkins you can make loads of really nice food without carbs and looking forward to it would keep you sane
The last time I successfully lost a lot if weight I was calorie counting and constantly hungry but every 2 weeks I allowed myself a guilt free pizza on a Saturday night and it totally kept me going
Oh and if u buy the hot dogs u get in the fridge section at the supermarket (the long skinny frankfurters) they have 1g of carbs which is tiny!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls!!! Im out this Friday aswell so having to eat before a party and drinking vodka, i just couldnt wait untill Friday lol. I weighed my self this morning only put on 1lb so phew!" that should be off by tomorrow so im alot happier and im armed with my shake tonight. Its cos my partner works lates every 3 weeks and when hes home he keeps me going but when im buy my self just sitting watching tele its just so hard x

Thanks girls!!! Im out this Friday aswell so having to eat before a party and drinking vodka, i just couldnt wait untill Friday lol. I weighed my self this morning only put on 1lb so phew!" that should be off by tomorrow so im alot happier and im armed with my shake tonight. Its cos my partner works lates every 3 weeks and when hes home he keeps me going but when im buy my self just sitting watching tele its just so hard x
Hi hun, I totally sympathise with you about the bingeing, its like some different persona takes over your body and you just cant help yourself!! :confused: Daft as that sounds to me thats how it is.... I wish you every success and maybe what Dee suggests could be the key?? I may even consider this myself ...... hugs to you babes its hard eh xxxx

Back