fell off wagon again

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Lucy_Jucie, 21 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Why do i do it, i cant last longer than three weeks and i binge. Just sat and ate hotdogs, chicken and sausages. I know its all protein and it probs wont kick me outta ketosis so much... but i dont know why i suddenly do it. I know this diet is hard, i just need to get this binge out of my system then back 100% tomorrow. Just wanted to be honest with you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    If you wanna eat, better stick to chicken as this is only protein. Hot dogs and sausages have bread crumbs in them so probably will kick you out of ketosis but for you I hope it doesn't. It is a tough diet and I have chicken now and then as I'm still starving. X

4. Shazzbot

Shazzbot Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey lucie, don't worry about it. its a hard diet. just keep going.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

5. Elaine-Melanie

Elaine-Melanie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    When I was really hungry one day I had an extra lipotrim rather than food, couldn't you do this?

6. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Yeah I should just have an extra shake, but i was like a mad women just couldnt stop eating it was rediculas, im now so full feel like i wanna puke. But its out of my system now so tomorrow is a new day 100%!!!

7. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Why dont you hun... and this may be controversial lol... Have a look on the atkins list.... find some stuff that will keep you in ketosis.... and PLAN a meal every 3 weeks.... you'll have something to look forward to after 3 weeks hard work! And it will be guilt free but give you what you need!!!

Just a thought!!! x

8. susieg77

susieg77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.16%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Having just started I'm prob not in a position to comment but I agree with dee!
    Having done Atkins you can make loads of really nice food without carbs and looking forward to it would keep you sane
    The last time I successfully lost a lot if weight I was calorie counting and constantly hungry but every 2 weeks I allowed myself a guilt free pizza on a Saturday night and it totally kept me going
    Oh and if u buy the hot dogs u get in the fridge section at the supermarket (the long skinny frankfurters) they have 1g of carbs which is tiny!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9. Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(10.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks girls!!! Im out this Friday aswell so having to eat before a party and drinking vodka, i just couldnt wait untill Friday lol. I weighed my self this morning only put on 1lb so phew!" that should be off by tomorrow so im alot happier and im armed with my shake tonight. Its cos my partner works lates every 3 weeks and when hes home he keeps me going but when im buy my self just sitting watching tele its just so hard x

10. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Gold Member

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi hun, I totally sympathise with you about the bingeing, its like some different persona takes over your body and you just cant help yourself!! :confused: Daft as that sounds to me thats how it is.... I wish you every success and maybe what Dee suggests could be the key?? I may even consider this myself ...... hugs to you babes its hard eh xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.