FELLING LOW & NEED TO EAT

going from bad to worse

:cry: I am going home early - I can't sit here any longer - all I can think about is food. I am literally sitting on my hands, I want to run out and buys some food and eat it.

I have not done any work today at all. All I have done is sit on here & try and motivate myself to carry on.

What is wrong with me? This time last week I was a different person, maybe I will never rid myself of this problem with food, why do I need it so much. Why am I intent on destroying all the good I have done in the last 7 weeks.

I feel like I am a failure. I am scared that if I do give in to food I just won't stop, I feel totally out of control.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey babe, please please please just take a few deep breaths, find somewhere quite and talk yourself (outloud) out of it. The reason you have had an issue with weight before is because of exactly what is happening to you now. There are some demons in your head (chatterbox) telling you that "you can't do this" "your a faliure" etc, well THEY ARE WRONG. You know you can do this, you have proved it to yourself every day for the last 7 weeks. shout and scream if that helps, have a row with yourself if needs be, beat that chatterbox into a pulp!!!!!! You are so strong Skinny, readback all those wonderful posts you have made about your losses....

I am hear for you hun, every step of they way, PM me if you want.

YOU CAN DO THIS< YOU CAN DO THIS< YOU CAN DO THIS

Minny!
Have you got MSN messenger?

Hi Pix

Not sure why that is - I am connected to something as get messages from my mum.:confused: :confused: :confused:

getting better

Hi toots/Pix

First of all thank you both sooooo much for every kind & supportive word I really really appreciate it.

Toots you are going to make a fantastic LLC - I wish you were mine & Pix you are going to be a great dr.

Well today seems a bit brighter, after leaving work early, yesturday I cried all the way home but managed to resist urges to call at mcdonalds/burgerking/KFC/ChipShop on the way.

I phoned hubby and asked if would pick up my little boy and sort out dinner for both of them as I was not feeling up to cooking anything.

Once home I cried some more and went to bed where I fell asleep. I awoke, still very agitated and hungry and generally feeling sorry for myself. I spent some time with my little boy before bathing him and putting him to bed. I then decided to have a long relaxing soak in the bath, I exfoliated, moisturised and got into my nice PJ's had a pint of water, soup and watched some TV.

Today, I feel better, been keeping busy at work. Am still very depressed and wonder whether my issues lay deeper than a bit of comfort eating. I felt so totally out of control yesturday and it really scared me. I did not just want to eat, I wanted to binge.

I feel much more able to cope today and am not feeling the same intense cravings as I have done over the last few days......so yet another day done, not without it's hitches, but at least I stayed abstinent.

One day at a time is my new motto & I am not going to be too complacent about this whole thing as I was really coping quite well and look at me now. I will just focus on getting through the weeks until I have reached my goal and hope that along the way I can learn more about my issues, which I fear may run a bit deeper than food.

x

hey Skinny... How has you day been?

Good luck for tonight sugar, and if you can, try and get your worries out in the group and use the support you should be getting. After all, this is why we chose LL over anything else.

If you need me you know where I am.

Much love xxx

Hey skinnymini im now on my second week i know exactly how your feeling but trust me you will be ok, just keep your self busy, drink your water and you'll be fine.:)

Back