felt full

hayley morgan

today i dunno why but for the first time in ages after eating my food i felt full. trust me feeling full is something i havent felt in a long time not properly anyway. i had breakfast around 8.30 and strangely at around 11 i felt really hungry and my tummy rumbled, i forgot what that felt like cause i hadnt felt it for a long time lol. and when i had my tea i ate about 8 fork fulls and thought i feel stuffed. ive never felt happier to be completely satisfied and full from 8 forkfulls of food. could this be a break through i wonder.

I think I have started listening to, its good isn't it. I now know when to stop and leave what I dont want, theres always 4 blokes in my house who will eat the leftovers :D:D

maybe i could be turning a corner, havent really snacked the last 2 days cept for today, i got back from shopping and i was absolutely starving. im going to wait untill my belly rumbles and i feel the hungry feeling in my belly before i eat now and see if that makes a difference. sometimes i eat because i think i should eat if its lunch time i think its lunch time so i must have something to eat but never asked myself am i really hungry.
thats one of the biggest problems. i hate waste and even when i have felt full before i carried on eating, i think i just pushed the barrier so never got the hunger signal when i should. im going to make smaller portions so that theres no waste and i can stop when im full.

I think I'm starting to crack it too!! I think it's because you're eating proper meals by food optimising rather than feeling like you've got to pick right through the day. You then naturally become more in tune with your body and it's letting you know that it's getting the right amounts of nutrients!! I think we underestimate how clever our bodies are and we should give them more respect and credit than we do!! This is all a revelation to me and makes so much sense I can't believe I haven't seen the light before now!!!X

I feel the same funcurls, I wish I had discovered it sooner, then I wouldn't have wasted a year trying and retrying over and over again with cambridge diet :(

Back