Felt so numb, and pissed off

Tiny feet and tiny clothes here we come!

xxx

lol! For shizzle!

lol!!!

I have size 10 feet, so I know I will always have to go into Evans :(

However, when I am slim, their boots will be too baggy lol....I have never had fat ankles, so Evans boots are often strange on me (I know, this heavy and not fat ankles....my legs are pretty strange lol)

Shoping in Monsoon and Next would be fabulous! So much to choose! We will get there Rach. By hook or by crook!lol

Oh Im with you there! Also a fellow size 9/10 feet :( I hate them.. i pray that when I reach target my feet may shrink a bit and get slimmer so I can buy shoes from other places like office and new look.
I cannot wait for the day I can buy trousers/skirts from primark.. I dreamof the shopping i'll do when im skinnier! :p

I hear you Hanz!

I also hope my feet shrink suitably!

Dreaming of what I shall wear and where I shall get it from keeps me going. I cannot wait to look fabulous. We will all look wonderful! We should promise each other a big minimins skinny night out in London (or somewhere) lol

Last edited:
Aww, i totally feel the same ! the only shop i can go to is Evans, i have the same black trousers i have been wearing for the last couple of years only the tops are different. The styles are changing too and it's all sleevless tops. I haven't bought anyhing new for ages.

But do not fearit won't be long till we are hitting the shops buying everything in sight ! Stay positive !!

Donnaxxx

Know how you feel Gilbo. I go to the local fat man shops and go in with an idea of what i'd like but returining home with stuff I dislike but have paid way over the odds for!

Mr Gilbo, have you tried Cotton Traders? I've always seemed to be drawn to them because of my rugby background, plus they seem to be the only big man shop that I feel happy with my products when buying from. They have a catalogue but some of there shops now seem to be springing up around the country now.

Tommy and Mr Gilbo....

Joe Browns do a larger range too - the ladies wear goes up to a size 32 (not that you will be interested in that) but the mens wear is also very well sized.

There is so very little choice for men, must be very annoying at times!

xxx

Glad to hear im not the only one that hates evans!! i think the cloths in there make me look even bigger than i am!! said to my husband 2day i cant wait to open my wardrobe and throw all my cloths in the bin his reply was well i will be standing beside you with the bin bag lol

good luck every one im finding it hard this week but this thread has reminded me why im doing this :)

Glad to hear im not the only one that hates evans!! i think the cloths in there make me look even bigger than i am!! said to my husband 2day i cant wait to open my wardrobe and throw all my cloths in the bin his reply was well i will be standing beside you with the bin bag lol

:D Heh thats awesome! Im loving chucking clothing away.. I will not wear it again!
I think evans is a rip off.. they totally take advantage of people having no where else and charge well over the odds. I'll still have to get shoes there but nothing else now!
Im a huge fan of George at Asda at the moment for buying cheap clothes as Im loosing weight, I think they go up to size 24 and are really affordable.

:D Heh thats awesome! Im loving chucking clothing away.. I will not wear it again!
I think evans is a rip off.. they totally take advantage of people having no where else and charge well over the odds. I'll still have to get shoes there but nothing else now!
Im a huge fan of George at Asda at the moment for buying cheap clothes as Im loosing weight, I think they go up to size 24 and are really affordable.

i must try Asda as im losing really fast on lipotrim only on week 2 and i can feel a big diff in my clothes and dont wana be spending loads of money when the stuff wont fit me after a few more months, :)

Back