fern

yorkshirejo

just want to congratulate you on your massive weight loss
what as kept you motivated and is there a choice you stick to most ie:red green or ee
i am only on week 4 but love hearing about big losses well done

Oo i have a little post all for me??? thank you! *blushes* lol

i think when i first joined my motivation was proving to everyone else that i could do it, and then as time went on it wasnt about anyone else anymore, i wanted to do it for myself..and now.. i dont think i need motivation. its my life now. I accepeted that no matter what weight i am, i am just not lucky enough to eat what ever i want and not gain, so my life will always revolve around food, so i decided to just accept and embrace it.. and now i love to cook and encorouge others to lose weight. I lost most of my weight on green, but now since EE came out i do always do EE, i constantly keep my eye out for new recipes and always preplan my filling meals to keep me satisfyed.. but most of all.. treating myself. I have a takeaway once a week, on a wednesday after weigh in, and i do not restrict myself. I have what ever i want, and if iv had a really good loss i may even have another takeaway, and i relax with it. I may still have to think about every meal etc.. but i dont stress over it, and it doesnt contoll me, i controll it.

:) hope that helps you hunnypie. Thank you for the post, its really sweet. I wish u all the best! x

Great stuff Fern! You are an example to us all!

thats a good way of doing it

Yep! 18 to 10...bloody inspirational Fern!!

I love a good success story as well. Good for the motivation...If others can do it...so can I...can WE ALL!! *beams*

Hehe, you can all do it!!! i think everyone can.. and you all deserve too.. :) just relax and dont stress and it will become part of your life :)x

Well done Fern, you have done fab x

well done fern.its a great feeling losing the weight isnt it?. i just wish i had joined slimming world many years before.it has totally taught me how to eat properly and my 4 year old son eats healthy too which is what i am most proud of.it means a lot to me that he shouldnt have any issues with his weight and health when he gets older and he wont remember me as a tubby mummy.lol.

^^ thats really fab!!! i wish i had also found slimmingworld earlier, but i am still young and i think even if i had began my weight loss journey earlier, i was not mature enough to be able to manage the emotional side to looseing weight, nore would i kept it off i dont think.. but no matter when you start i think aslong as you do, theres no problem. Its not when you do, its just that you do.

thats super fab about your little one, i really wish i could get my family to eat better, but as they are only siblings, without taking over and volenteering myself as cook for the rest of thier teens *so not prepared to do! lol* there is nothing i can do, and they just dont care at the mo..

but i am very clear to my OH that when the time comes, our children will be well fed, but with a well balanced and healthy diet.. as he is the biggest binger iv ever met, yet the skinnyest !! ggrrrrrr lol

xx

Back