Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

fern

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yorkshirejo, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. yorkshirejo

yorkshirejo Full Member

just want to congratulate you on your massive weight loss
    what as kept you motivated and is there a choice you stick to most ie:red green or ee
    i am only on week 4 but love hearing about big losses well done

Littleslimmingbee likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Oo i have a little post all for me??? thank you! *blushes* lol

i think when i first joined my motivation was proving to everyone else that i could do it, and then as time went on it wasnt about anyone else anymore, i wanted to do it for myself..and now.. i dont think i need motivation. its my life now. I accepeted that no matter what weight i am, i am just not lucky enough to eat what ever i want and not gain, so my life will always revolve around food, so i decided to just accept and embrace it.. and now i love to cook and encorouge others to lose weight. I lost most of my weight on green, but now since EE came out i do always do EE, i constantly keep my eye out for new recipes and always preplan my filling meals to keep me satisfyed.. but most of all.. treating myself. I have a takeaway once a week, on a wednesday after weigh in, and i do not restrict myself. I have what ever i want, and if iv had a really good loss i may even have another takeaway, and i relax with it. I may still have to think about every meal etc.. but i dont stress over it, and it doesnt contoll me, i controll it.

:) hope that helps you hunnypie. Thank you for the post, its really sweet. I wish u all the best! x

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Great stuff Fern! You are an example to us all!

5. yorkshirejo

yorkshirejo Full Member

thats a good way of doing it

6. Andy R.

Andy R. Time for a change

Diet:
    Slimming World
    great stuff fern

7. Littleslimmingbee

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    thanks guys, you lot really do give me the confidence boost i need sometimes!! x

8. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep! 18 to 10...bloody inspirational Fern!!

I love a good success story as well. Good for the motivation...If others can do it...so can I...can WE ALL!! *beams*

9. Littleslimmingbee

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hehe, you can all do it!!! i think everyone can.. and you all deserve too.. :) just relax and dont stress and it will become part of your life :)x

10. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well done Fern, you have done fab x

11. scooby32

scooby32 Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    7st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(40.76%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done fern.its a great feeling losing the weight isnt it?. i just wish i had joined slimming world many years before.it has totally taught me how to eat properly and my 4 year old son eats healthy too which is what i am most proud of.it means a lot to me that he shouldnt have any issues with his weight and health when he gets older and he wont remember me as a tubby mummy.lol.

12. Littleslimmingbee

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ^^ thats really fab!!! i wish i had also found slimmingworld earlier, but i am still young and i think even if i had began my weight loss journey earlier, i was not mature enough to be able to manage the emotional side to looseing weight, nore would i kept it off i dont think.. but no matter when you start i think aslong as you do, theres no problem. Its not when you do, its just that you do.

thats super fab about your little one, i really wish i could get my family to eat better, but as they are only siblings, without taking over and volenteering myself as cook for the rest of thier teens *so not prepared to do! lol* there is nothing i can do, and they just dont care at the mo..

but i am very clear to my OH that when the time comes, our children will be well fed, but with a well balanced and healthy diet.. as he is the biggest binger iv ever met, yet the skinnyest !! ggrrrrrr lol

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.