Festival ...advice needed!

linds21

Hi everyone...

I am off to reading festival on Thursday and am after some advice on eating drinking ect..

I have recently got back on the CD wagon after reaching my goal a few weeks back and deciding i would like to loose a bit more to get me into the 9's. Finished my first week back today and WI tonight. I wanted to get back on the wagon before the festival so it was easier when im back on monday to jump straight back on again until the end of Sept.

Anyway, i would like to know what everyone thinks would be best re drink and food. Obv as ill be in the middle of a field im quite restricted but will be doing a hell of a lot of walking as my camp is furthest from the arena. my CDC suggested snacking on fruit which i am going to do and stick to clear drinks such as Vodka and low cal mixers, i am realistic and know i cant go through the festival without drink (even just to deal with the no washing situation!!;)) but with regards to food i want to be as good as possible. I am going to steer clear of the junk food and prob just snack through the day to keep my energy levels up, any ideas on what would be best to do the least damage? im hoping all the exercise will help!

Thanks
Linds xx

After just getting back from V my advice would be enjoy yourself and go with the flow, but make wise choices while your at it! The food choices at V were huge, but I found that my hunger was so small i hardly ate anything..!
Also be prepared for a gain, but it wont be the end of the world... I put on 4lbs, and by today it has gone!
Have an awesome time!! x

Back