festival Food

maypole

loves to eat
HI I am going to hard rock calling this weekend :party0023:

There is no camping so we are staying a hotel so will have access to a kettle etc.

I was wondering if anyone had an suggestions on what to take to keep on plan? I was thinking getting some of those ready made cous cous packs that I can make up & put in a plastic tub.

We are travelling down on the first day so can take food with me then but am worried about keeping stuff cool as don't really fancy lumping a cool bag round with me

All suggestions welcome

SuperNoodles Fat Free and AH Cous Cous would be great. Some Alpen Lights, Ryvita CrackerBread as HEB as they are lightweight, although not sure what topping you could put on top that won't spoil. Fresh fruit :)

having been a festivalgoer for yonks my advice to you would be to stock up on loads of mugshots and noodles.Forget trying to eat healthily cos there just wont be the time but the noodles and cous cous are slimming world friendly and you should console yourself with the thought you are getting loads of exercise with all the dancing you will be doing to all the live music so that should give you a great loss at your next weigh in.Above all have a great time cos festival season is so short that it should be enjoyed

Lesleyxx

Back