few questions if you dont mind please?

I noticed that the choc alpen lights seemed smaller than the summer fruit ones so i compared and they are actually a little smaller!! lol.

Ha ha- indie I was right!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I noticed that the choc alpen lights seemed smaller than the summer fruit ones so i compared and they are actually a little smaller!! lol.

I have just checked with mine. My Alpen summer fruit and choc fudge ones both weigh 21 gms and are exactly the same size!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

:ashamed0005::ashamed0005: :giggle::giggle::giggle: !!!!!!!

If you like Smirnof ice, just buy a bottle of Vodka and a 2 litre bottle of cloudy lemonade (sugar-free version of course).
I measure of Vodka = 2.5 syns and Sugar-free Cloudy lemonade = 0 syns.
Much cheaper and you can eek you alcohol syns out too.

if you're getting married, you can use flexi syns! You say i'm going to use a certain amount of syns (i.e if you think you'll have 5 double whisky's work out the total syns) for everything you know you want to have then stick to that plan (i.e have the 5 drinks but stop there) it's for special occasions and i think your own wedding counts as a biggie! The flexi syns are there so you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying yourself :)

flexi syns what are they please im lost??

If you like Smirnof ice, just buy a bottle of Vodka and a 2 litre bottle of cloudy lemonade (sugar-free version of course).
I measure of Vodka = 2.5 syns and Sugar-free Cloudy lemonade = 0 syns.
Much cheaper and you can eek you alcohol syns out too.

now i might have to try that see if it tastes the same cos i am sure i can order cloudy diet lemonade in for the reception then i will. thank you xxx

Back