Few Questions??

barcababex

:confused:

Hey

Was just wondering, i am currently on 790 and hating it with a passion!

Is neone else on it? I was much happier on SS! I am constantly hungry, and feelin really tired!

Does neone know if I could have say 2 bars one tetra and one soup a day instead??

Thanks

xx:eek:

Nope you must stick to the 790 plan as it is in your book but I am slightly concerned at why you are feeling hungry as you should still be in a mild date of ketosis and hence not be physically hungry.

What are you having exactly as your food intake on top of your three packs ????

M.

Hey ice

Just had some chicken and lettuce for t, felt so hungry after!!! Have just finiahed anti biotics for throat infection could that be affecting me??

Thanks

x

It's possible and if you are on antibiotics then you should really be on a with food programme anyway.

The chicken and lettuce should be fine though...

Don't take this the wrong way but are you sure it is physical hunger and not psychological hunger (not that that isn't bad!)

I do remember the first time I had a Cambridge bar after coming over from Lighterlife thinking I was hungry afterwards but I was still in ketosis but the mind can play some really good tricks on you!

Anyway I personally think 790 is a great way to lose weight without the baggage of SS so if you are off the pills this week then I would just make sure you stick to page 7/8 in the book and see if the hunger goes.

May be worth swopping to maybe monkfish or white fish for a few days with some cabbage just to see if the feelings are the same.

M.

Thanks

Will get some fish tomorrow and give it a go

Seeing my cdc on tues so will see at WI.

Thanks

Hi barcababex,

I am almost a week on 790 plan and finding it okay so far, weigh in tomorrow.:eek:

Love Mini xxx

Back