Few questions.....

galaxy-girl

Silver Member
Tried sf today as I can't get back into it after a humongous gain over Xmas.
Firstly, has anyone ever had a sf day & just out of curiosity checked they PP of everything you've eaten? I've done just that & had 28pp, which is wot I'm on anyway. Has anyone ever checked & you've eaten loads of PP & still lost?
Secondly, I've had 3 meals today & now I'm peckish. I dont fancy anymore fruit so would it be ok to ave a couple of crumpets or a WW bagel. I don't wanna ruin my chances of losin this week by avin crumpets. Thanks Kay xxx

I do sf 5 days a wk an pp at the wk end u can just do 1 day a week if u want.
On pp I have 26 a day I counted pp on three sf days on my first week the first 2 day were less than 26 but one day was more and I still lost 6.5 lb.
I often have some oat so simple an skimmed milk in the evening if peckish, I think u would be fine to have something else to eat.

Thanks for that it's really helpful. I just can't stop thinkin about food :( it's the not knowing if you're actually doin it right until weigh in & that's not till Friday. I've not heard anyone say that they've not lost on sf tho & I've read a few diaries which are also helpful xxxxx

There was one lady gained 0.5 lb but was her totm! I think seein as u have had just ur 3 meals u will be fine! Perhaps u could put ur diary up so ppl can let u no how ur getting on?

Hi it was me that put on .5 lb last week - my first week on sf and it was indeed my totm.

So carried on as advised and stuck to it and Guess what this week I've lost 5lbs so yea it does work!!

busybee123 said:
Hi it was me that put on .5 lb last week - my first week on sf and it was indeed my totm.

So carried on as advised and stuck to it and Guess what this week I've lost 5lbs so yea it does work!!

That's fab. I'm only on day 2 but think it's ok. But will see on fri weigh in x

Well done busy bee, I bet ur happy with that!

how did ur weigh in go today galaxy girl?

Oh rite keep us updated! Have u put diary up yet?

Haha no. Although I'd like to & I'm on here all time I'm worried in case I don't come on 1 day & people are waiting fo the nxt instalment. Hahaha xxxx

I find that I'm less likely to mess up when I have a diary on here, I'd worry what ppl would say if I messed up, keeps me on track!

Back