Few slices of onion in my Bouillon????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Princess Boo, 11 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Princess Boo

Princess Boo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (first day 05/06/07)
    Hello Lovelies!! :rolleyes:

Does anyone happen to know if it would be ok to have 3-4 slices of onion in my Bouillon just to give me something to crunch on???

I celebrated with a slice of onion in my bouillon tonight as I lost 7 lbs on my first weigh in and wondered if it was something I could get away with on a more regular basis??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TTey68

TTey68 Full Member

Hi princess - think a CDC will be along to confirm that NO, ONION is off limits xx

4. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Onions are a no no they contain approximatly 10g of carbs per 100g.

CDC

5. LAINEY

LAINEY Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Also (!) not sure what "Bouillon" drink you're having? Is it the Cambridge Savoury Vegetable hot water flavouring? If not, please check the ingredients - as most stock or bouillon drinks are extremely high in salt, which is lethal for fluid retention! Just check the label hun, as it may affect your future weight losses!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.