Few Take Away PP

I thought so, thanks :D

anyone have any idea how many pp are in half a ham and cheese panini???

on the tracker the highest for a full ham and cheese panini is 11PP, so i'd count 6.. which is actually quite good as the highest was a cafe nero ham and mozzerella panini for 11 PP xx

I have one take away favourite but not sure how many pp are in it? Can anyone tell me how many pp are in Sweet & Sour Chicken balls with a portion of chips please?

Does anyone know how many pp are in a mkee's scotch egg!!! I'm trying to find it online but can't get the NV!!! Am dying for 1!!!!

burger

hi there , i am new to this site and to the new pro points and just wandered how many points a plain 1/4 burger is from a kebab shop or a small lamb doner wrap , cant find the info anywhere x]]:p

whats best to have at either of the above ?? Thanks :jelous:

Starbucks, you can have a tall skinny flavoured latte for 3pp or a tall skinny caramel machiato for 3pp (both with the sugar free syrup) not sure about costa, will be similar tho, if you look back at the pro points queries ive posted a whole loada pps for starbucks :cool: xxxxx

As a McDonald's worker I bring you the PP values for the summer promotions :D

Oreo McFlurry - 10PP

Miami Melt - 18PP
New Orleans Deluxe - 18PP
New York Classic - 19PP
Texas Grande - 19PP
Chicago Supreme - 18PP

Chicken and Spiced Onion Wrap- 8PP
Chicken Cheese and Bacon Wrap - 10PP

Onion Rings - 7PP
Sweet Chilli Onion Ring Dip - 2PP

Enjoy!

oh stephhh them burgers seem mightly high on pp lol!! think i'll stay clear of them!! i usually have a big mac and reg fries 21pp!!!

must be while hard working in mcd's!! i love their burgers!! but then again i work in a chip shop and am fed up looking at the food we serve there!! so maybe your the same xxxx

Haha yeah people who work there seem to go through a phase where they are addicted to them, and then eventually get bored. Thank god I'm at the boredom stage!

They're smaller than your average wrap I'd say....if you wanted it as a meal you'd definitely have to throw a side salad in there, wouldn't fill you up otherwise.

Hi, don't think I've seen them here but if I've missed them sorry. Can anyone tell me the value for steamed chicken dumplings (Dim sum) from a Chinese? I'll be going out for dinner with my husband during the week and I want to see if I can have them (I love them! :D )

Thanks in advance.

Back