Nando's Sidelines Corn on the Cob 1 serving(s) 4
Nando's Wraps Chicken Breast Fillet Wrap 1 portion(s) 17
Nando's Sidelines Coleslaw 1 regular 5
Nando's Sidelines Ratatouille 1 portion(s) 4
Nando's Sides & Extras Chips 1 portion(s) 9
Nando's Sides & Extras Nando's Mixed Leaf Salad 1 portion(s) 1
Nando's Chickens Chicken, half 1 portion(s) 17

Courtesy of SallyCinnamonBun. Don't want to take credit for her hard work. xx

It won't include the rice hon - its for the tray of chicken and mushroom, the rice is extra.

It won't include the rice hon - its for the tray of chicken and mushroom, the rice is extra.

Oh really?? Is that based on how its cooked in the UK? Our WW leader told us it was 4pp's for Chicken with mushroom...... :confused:
Thanks xx

Oh really?? Is that based on how its cooked in the UK? Our WW leader told us it was 4pp's for Chicken with mushroom...... :confused:
Thanks xx

Are you on Discovery?

On ProPoints, a tin (which is about 20cm long) of chicken and mushrooms I've always pointed at 8pp. The rest of the chinese list is for a tray. 4pp for it seems very low...but I'm definitely not the authority on it. :confused:

Are you on Discovery?

On ProPoints, a tin (which is about 20cm long) of chicken and mushrooms I've always pointed at 8pp. The rest of the chinese list is for a tray. 4pp for it seems very low...but I'm definitely not the authority on it. :confused:

No am on propoints too.. Will check again with our leader this week.. Thanks :)

Chicken Shaslik

Hi can anyone help I know a starter portion of this is 9 pp, how many would you point for a main meal?
Thanks

Are you on Discovery?

I agree. 4pp is way too low for any kind of take out food... its all cooked in oil.. you're probably looking at 4pp for the oil its cooked in lol :p

I even doubt sometimes that a chow mein is 9pp lol seems wayyyyy too low for a take out lol

I even doubt sometimes that a chow mein is 9pp lol seems wayyyyy too low for a take out lol

I totally agree, it feels waaaay too naughty to be sat with a fat chinese doesnt it? i had a mushroom chowmein with chicken balls and i had it pointed to about 13 and it seemed very odd that i was eating all that naughtiness ... and then i can never finish it all .... and all that grease makes me wonder whether i should be pointing it for half of it .......... but then again ive been havin chineses since i started this diet and ive still lost everytime, odd one !

I agree. I point 15 for mine personally. Every Chinese makes theirs differently, how can we say they're ALL 9pp? They're all different sizes for a start!

Even the same Chinese has variations - I got one at the weekend and it had duck in it. It's never had duck in it before!! :D

yeah i've had up to 2 chinese a week and still losing weight!!! Thank god!! Oh chow mein, chips and gravy drooling right now lol!! WI tomorrow morning so maybe tomorrow night :)

yeah i've had up to 2 chinese a week and still losing weight!!! Thank god!! Oh chow mein, chips and gravy drooling right now lol!! WI tomorrow morning so maybe tomorrow night :)

Mmmm, sounds goooood ... Enjoy and good luck with the WI :flirt2:

whoop whoop -4lb for me this week :) 3stone all together :) have a really sore tummy though so if it doesn't feel better soon i might not get my chow mein!!! fingers crossed lol xxxx

WELL DONE :flirt2: .... Hope you feel better soon for your yummy chowmein xxx

agh I had it anyway lmao think i've 3stone back on again now lol!!! Probably suffer for it tomorrow though :( aw well it's ate now lol!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks xx

I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry.. I'm a blatent liar (lol) I had written in the back of my book as 4pp... Coz I only eat half the tray.. 8pp per tray is right.. I'm so blonde sometimes!!! Should change my name to DizzyChick!!! lol Thanks xx

Back