• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Few things...

Penpen

It's my 10th day of SSing and I am starting to feel really hungry, is this mormal??

I had my breakfast 2 1/2 hrs ago and I am really hungry now. I had a small cheat on day 4 if I recall correctly and if that got me out of ketosis then surely I should be back in it ny now??!!

I am also extremely tired during the day and as soon it hits 8.30pm I am buzzing around the house with energy like a woman possesed, has any of you experienced this?? I try to go to bed around 11pm and but keep tossing and turning because I'm not tired....

Also, how do I go about changing my CDC?? My current one just lives too far from me and it takes me ages to get to her. Do I sepak to mine first or do I talk to a closer CDC first??

Thank for listening...

xoxo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
id say you are back in ketosis by now. Do you have any ketostix to test yourself? Im not sure about changing cdc. i reckon just call the new one there was someone on here recently who changed and didnt say anything to the old one cuz they were crap!! goodluck becky xx

Hi

I've had a couple of hungry days, where the water doesn't quite hit the spot, ride through it as it does go. Regarding the tiredness in the day, I also suffered badly in the second week for a few days. It has passed now and I feel fine. I'm sure your body has to become used to burning ketones for energy before it can become very efficient at it. xx