FFF!!

callmejulie

Feeling Fat,Frumpy and Fed up and I don't know why??

Nearly 2 weeks in and I feel so bloated it is uncomfortable. Haven't eaten anything I shouldn't and have made sure I have drunk enough water.

Its not TOTM but my tummy is quite swolen and I feel like I have actually put weight on. Will it pass?

Which plan are you on because I know that a lot of people who start on green feel this way to begin with. I don't have any ideas on how to change that feeling though apart from incorporating some red days maybe.

Do you have a food diary to share? Perhaps someone could advise. I'm two weeks in and have had green days every day but don't feel bloated at all. I did last time I did SW though: this time I am trying to make sure I fill up on veg a lot more with my meals and that is really helping. I think too many carbs and pulses were the problem last time.

I find that if I eat too much rye bread i get bloated, if you are eating those try cutting down on them a little.

It's just your body coming to terms with the plan. Give it another couple of weeks and you won't believe how good you feel!

I will stick with it - its just making me feel a bit negative (even though I am sure it will pass).

Yesterday I had:
B'fast - Small portion of Veg frittata and some tomato.
Lunch - Canelloni (with cottage cheese/spinach) and salad.
Dinner - Veggie shepherds pie and veg.
2 Pieces of fruit and 2 muller yoghurts as snacks.
Bread with my Tea and milk in coffee during day for my HE's.

Does this sound OK? Drank about a litre of water also during the day x

Back