Fiberclear......anyone?

NEWWOMAN

:sign0163:Anyone using Fibreclear?.........
Advice or any information would be a great help.
I have used it for the past week, but to be honest I don’t feel it is doing much!!!!! In fact I feel it is giving me a slight heartburn. I would love your input.

I put a huge teaspoon in 2 of my daily shakes and it sorted out the constipation.
Do you think you take enough?
I think it's Nictastic that takes 2 spoons 3 times a day.

Last edited:
That sounds enough to me. I started useing FibreClear in week-2, it shifted the blockage so to speak, but I havent needed it since as have not had an issue.

Must apologise if ive not posted this in the right place, a few people are talking about constipation please help my problem is the complete opposite, can anyone shed any light on this, has this happened to any of you, will it sort it self out.

Thanks, this is day 4 for me, not cheated once.

I have used Fibreclear, and I didnt notice it working, so I have bought Ducloax today to try.

Fibreclear £7.50 for 21 doses and £2.99 for the ducloax which I have heard does the job!

i use dulcolax - and boy it works :O

quite violent with it lemme tell ya ;)

never used fibreclear soz

You will settle down, your body is probably still dumping (pardon the punn) toxins. Certainly wouldnt touch FibreClear or anything of the sort until you return to normal.

I put a huge teaspoon in 2 of my daily shakes and it sorted out the constipation.
Do you think you take enough?
I think it's Nictastic that takes 2 spoons 3 times a day.
Yup,it's greeeeaaat (remember its not a laxative, but helps to keep you regular and firmis, if you need immedate relief use ducolax...2 tabs, 6 hours and BOOM!!!, clean as a whistle lol) and it helps keep you full and keep those dizzy spells at bay!

Must apologise if ive not posted this in the right place, a few people are talking about constipation please help my problem is the complete opposite, can anyone shed any light on this, has this happened to any of you, will it sort it self out.

Thanks, this is day 4 for me, not cheated once.
Fibreclear will help bulk it out hunni xxx But, yeah this is normal toxin clearing! xx

I have a heaped spoonful in 2 shakes just to add fibre to them. I don't usually have a problem so have only had to have a ducolax once.

x

From what I've heard on Minis a lot of people use Fibreclear to help make sure they don't incur blockages (hehe) but it's not to be used as a laxative.

Personally I use Dulcolax too but don't take them too late or they won't have worked before you need to be out and about lol!

I have been using fibreclear since week 2 (maybe 3 actually... it took ages for the pharmacy to order it in). I use it twice a day and think it is brilliant! I also take senekot once a week for the 'just in case' scenario and it seems to work for me! I don't think I could survive without it now :D

I have used Fibreclear, and I didnt notice it working, so I have bought Ducloax today to try.

Fibreclear £7.50 for 21 doses and £2.99 for the ducloax which I have heard does the job!

7.50 omg i thought it was expensive for me and they charge 4-95 are you aloud to use ducloax on this diet???

Yes, you can use ducolax and senekot (that's what my pharmacist said!)

I only pay £4.95 for my fibreclear and that's what they sell it for on the LT website.... I think you maybe being ripped off somewhere.....

I definetly paid £7.50 for it!

I had the ducloax, the pearls, but apparently we are not allowed them as there is sugar in the pearls. Anyone know if that its right??

Actually, doesn't everything LT related cost more in Ireland? Maybe that's why you are paying £7.50.... I still don't understand why though :confused:

As for the pearls... I'm sorry but I have absolutely no idea what they are, but my pharmacist said defo to ducolax and senekot.

Back