Fifth Weigh In!

Sharpalina

Well as you all know i had a slip last wk and had a few drinks, kept up with shakes though and had my fifth weigh in yesterday and lost another 4 1/2 lbs! My bmi is not 27.3!! And only two poundds off the two stone mark! Couldnt beleive it. i may have gotten away with it without any weight gain or without doing my self any harm this time but I am still never ever going to drink again while on this diet :)

Thanks for all the support, ye are all great!! xxx

Hi Sharpalina,
congrats on a great weight loss, that 2 stone will be hit next week, no worries. We are all allowed a slip up, glad to know you learned from it though. We can all learn from each other on this diet so thanks for being honest, it helps the rest of us to be if we also slip up. Take care, have a good week.
Doirin

Well done that 2 stone will be yours next week. Bet you feel loads better after that weigh in. Keep it up its not forever and you can always have that drink again another time.

gr8 loss, well done, don't even think about self harm..... what for??

i think Sharplina was referring to the potential damage you can do to yourself while drinking in ketosis - thats how i read it, if it is another type of self harm you're referring to sharp, then indeed, dont you dare! xx

congrats on the loss hun, you're storming it now! xxx

Well done for your loss!

And im very glad to hear you wont be drinking again xxxx

hahahaha lol yes i was referring to the damage i could have done to myself by drinking while in ketosis!! no self harm definetly!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks everyone, still cant beleive how well this going, going to be doing TFR for one more wk then onto refeed as i have so much going on in August, sister is getting married, im going on holidays and i am going to a festival..Will be back on TFR in September though to shift the final bit until my goal...Best of luck to everyone with their WI's this week! xxx

Hi Sharpalina

Well done..that is a brilliant loss! Yes, like the others said, you are doing really well and so determined. I too will be back on TFR in September after my hols...

Have a great week, and good to know you have learnt from your wee mistake, re: alcohol :)

Take care

Brilliant weight loss, well done. Good luck with your next week.

Lesson learned on alcohol then! Great weight loss and i hope you continue to do so well :)

Back