Fifty Shades of Shame.

Well done Karrinae - what a great weight loss....more than a stone in two weeks is amazing!

I'm also Scottish and know what you mean about the food. I've been in London five years and still crave a roll and square sausage with tattie scone when I've got a hangover lol. Or pakora!!!!! I mean people say you get pakora here but it is just NOT THE SAME haha!

Hiya Karinnae,

Didn't know you had a diary else i'd have popped in sooner. Just wanted to say well done on getting into your 3rd week and really hope the weekend poses very little temptation.

Love the pics you've posted, they're going to be amazing for you to look back on over the coming weeks and months as you're shrinking away :)

Hugs and have a lovely weekend xx

Oh good luck with the carnival! I went to the hackney weekender a week in to my journey and it was a real challenge however I felt amazing for sticking to plan! A little pain but worth it- I just thought that there will be other festivals etc and I'll be at goal and looking great-- can let one or two pass without food and alcohol x

Hope all went well with the carnival, you picked a lovely day for it. Did you manage to resist all the temptations and more improtantly did you go on any of the rides?

Fantastic! Simply Fantastic!!!! Here we go again...............

So what happened? Tasted food, felt happy again.....family saying oh just do WW....me wanting to hear that.....back to work......etc etc

Here we go again.

Sigh.

I remember when I came back from Scotland and went straight to the weigh in and realised it was 11Lbs gain. The following days I just could not start again.

I dreaded telling my CDC that i wasnt going to attend my appointment. imagined her saying you must come etc etc
Her reply to my text saying " sorry ive not been doing it all week so wont be coming tomorrow"

Was

"ok let me know when you want to start again"

I was off the hook......

and i havent heard a thing since.

Great eh

So i have decided enough is enough.............back on it monday

I hope i can do it

Don't beat yourself up so much! Just get back on it! So what if it takes you slightly longer to get to goal, at least you started again and you feel determined. Starting is the worst part, but you know that passes quickly and then you will great once in ketosis. The past is the past. We are here for you! Xx

I agree with Dolly. We've all been through this. How do you think I managed to ruin the diet the last time? And why do you think it took me so long to get into it this time around?

It's the start of the year. And it's a long term too, stressful.

Just a suggestion but maybe you could do SS+. Or do you think that would be too tempting with food?

Are you the arty type? Only asking because my CDC advised me to create a mood board with pictures representing what I want to achieve through dieting. It helps so much! And just to add: my CDC would never have left me off the hook like that. When I cheated in the past, she always asked me to come and be weighed. And I don't think it was only motivated by the thought of losing a customer. Xxxx

Well done you! I'm proud of you for going back onto it! I think maybe you should look on here for some CDC's and befriend them - they all seem so helpful yours just seems NAFF! Shame you are not in an area where you can access another one - but just get your products from her and use this forum for your support and motivation - you can do it!

Agree with Bookworm on getting a board together of your goals! I also think maybe make a list of all the things and feelings that make you cheat and have a counter attack for when them feelings hit. This is something my CDC recommended to me early on that I did and it did help me quite a lot - granted I came off the plan but that was mainly as it didn't fit with my lifestyle. I know that you can do it!

Mad, so happy to see you :D I love this idea of a counter-attack plan! I will use it for my diet but also for when I'm procrastinating instead of working!!!! I can be so lazy sometimes. Or rather no, I get overwhelmed by some stuff so find plenty of excuses not to do them. Yesterday, I cleaned the oven (finished on time for Downton though, phew!) instead of reading :rolleyes:

How is the SW doing? Do you have a SW diary where I can follow your progress? I finally started my very own diary after so many attempts at CD. I am in the zone :cool:

Mad, so happy to see you :D I love this idea of a counter-attack plan! I will use it for my diet but also for when I'm procrastinating instead of working!!!! I can be so lazy sometimes. Or rather no, I get overwhelmed by some stuff so find plenty of excuses not to do them. Yesterday, I cleaned the oven (finished on time for Downton though, phew!) instead of reading :rolleyes:

How is the SW doing? Do you have a SW diary where I can follow your progress? I finally started my very own diary after so many attempts at CD. I am in the zone :cool:

Hey Bookworm - I dont have a new thread as yet - I was thinking of just using my CD one but I guess I really need to start a fresh.

This week has been well interesting - I think it always takes a week or so to get into the swing of a new diet but on the whole I have been very good! Lots of healthy food and no cheating! I did have a few mojito's on Saturday night but it was all ALLOWED! I will have to get a thread started have just been reading everything and planning meals and recipies etc its great I have got the whole house involved and we were all on the wii Saturday night - step mum loves it! We are supposed to be starting the shred tonight but the car has issues so have to take it to the garage and make my way home so who knows what time I will get back!

Feeling a lot happier though! Will see what the scales say after week one - weigh in tomorrow night at 5.30 so will let you know xx

You cant half tell the difference between this forum and the SW one though - its more recipies and syn values over there not really found a "friendly" thread.

Oooo let me know how you do with your list! I will have to dig mine out and share.

Lovely to see you back and dont worry about going off it, it happens to all of us. Is majorly important to remember this is a lifestyle change not just a quick fix so these things will crop up and we've just gotta get back on in there with our heads down and move forward. Hope the last few days have been good to you :) xx

Back